8-Again

(Un-edited)

Mark:Wait how the f did my sister went inside the museum?YAH KOOK!

JK:T-there is a-a vip door that side. It is a special entrance made for our family to go inside the-

Mark:Are you freakin kiding me right now?Aaah! You know what just get on my back!

JK:Wh-

Mark:JUST DO AS I SAY!

Mark yelled at Jungkook. After hearing him JK got on Mark's back and went to the vip entrance.  then JK put his palm on the door just like Asha did and the door opened. So they went inside and closed the door behind them before any other zombies can enter. Inside the museum they finally saw Asha...... She is lying there still without any movements... But JK went to her running while being so happy?

Mark:Yah! My sister's dead an-

JK:No bro she's not dead. She started to breathe...

Mark:Really?

JK:Yes (He said with happy tears while smiling and hugging Asha)

Mark:Why is she not waking up?

JK:She has lost a lot of blood..... (He said while being worried)

Mark:Well I will go get some water for her you take care of her...

JK:OK bro..

So Mark went to get water. JK is still trying to wake her up. He is literally begging her to wake up. And Asha did wake up and hugged back JK weakly.

JK:Finally you are awake! I was so scared... Just how many times will you die and come back to life... I kept my promise and never left you again bu-

Asha:Shhh... It's ok I'm fine now... Don't worry..

She said in a very weak tone at the same time Mark came back getting a bottle of water from somewhere and Clara also came with Mark.

Mark:Wow you finally woke up? (He said with a sigh of relief)

Clara:I really thought you were dead..

JK:She was (He said and hugged Asha again)

Clara:You seem soo weak..(She said being worried)

Mark:Here have some water sis..

He said gave the water to Asha after opening it. Asha was so weak to the point that she could not even hold the water bottle. Looking at her like that made everyone worried. Seeing that JK took the bottle and gave her some water. Asha's dress is full of her blood right now and she is so weak to even get up. But her wounds are completely healed and the bullet that was once inside her body is lying in the floor right now.

Asha:I think I need to eat some food and glucose to get back my energy... I am so weak right now..

She said and tried to get up but fell cause she is so weak.. JK tried to help her but she is soo weak..

Asha:Bro you stay here and take care of Clara.. Kook please take me to the near by mall let's get some food and clothes...

She said looking at her clothes which a literally drowned in blood and JK's dress is also drowned in Asha's blood cause he hugged her... Then Mark stayed inside while JK gave a piggy back ride to Asha and both of them went outside.. While inside the museum Clara found the book and started reading it...

Now JK is carefully walking with Asha on his back trying to make as less noise as possible... But this Lilly came and pushed JK hard that he fell down with Asha. Asha is so tired and weak that she cant even utter a word. JK went to Asha to check her without even minding that crazy girl Lilly but this time a kick landed on his face.... It was Chris..

Chris:WHAT THE F DID YOU DO TO MY ANGEL!

He shouted and went to Asha and helped her sit and held her face with both his palms and kissed her on her forehead... Asha hated it and pushed Chris but she is just too weak right now.. 

By seeing that JK became really mad and tried to go to Asha but this Lilly just came and hugged him saying..

Lilly:I really missed you a lot my dear Kook... You were so worried about me when I got bitten right? Don-

JK:The f are you talking Lilly.. I never liked you are cared about you and I never will so stop disturbing me!

He said while pushing her away and ran towars Chris and gave him a nice kick on his face and went to Asha...

JK:Are you ok My Love...(he asked to Asha while Lilly burst out in anger)

Lilly:The hell is wrong with you JEON JUNG KOOK I am the one who loves you truly ok.. She's just pretending to like you and trying to take advantage of you!

Lilly yelled and Chris got up and started to beat JK. They started to fight with each other. While Lilly came and attacked Chris?

Lilly:Stop hurting my Kook!(She yelled at Chris)

JK:I'm never yours and never will be you bi**!(JK yelled)

While Asha was sitting in a side without being able to help them... Asha then took her phone out and called Mark and asked him to come and help them... After getting the phone call from his sister he rushed out of the museum....while..

Lilly:Everything is because of you bi**!

She yelled and went to Asha and Kicked her. She then helped Asha to get up and started slapping Asha on her face. She then held Asha's neck and lifted her up on the air. Asha was struggling to get out of her grip but she just couldn't because she is too weak. JK tried to go to her but Chris would'nt leave him. Chris kept fighting with JK. JK kept yelling at Lilly to stop but she just wouldn't listen. But suddenly Lilly got a hard punch on her face... it's Mark.. After getting punched on her face Lilly let Asha go... With all her energy left Asha went to the mall to find some food for her... She finally went inside the mall but couldn't  walk further and fell down..

 JK asked her if she was ok while fighting with Chris.. And Asha replied that she is ok... Mark is fighting with Lilly and JK is fighting with Chris... Chris kept talking shit about JK and told him that he's gonna beat him up and live with Asha for the rest of his life which made Kook really angry and with that anger he kicked Chris and he flew away like to the nearest city maybe...

After that JK went to Lilly with that anger and threw her away.... Because of all that anger JK's eyes started to change it's like he is under the control of his anger.. His heart beat started to get wired.... It's like he is turning into a zombie....

IS  HE TURNING INTO AN UNDEAD?.....