🅷🅾🅼🅴 🅰🆁🆁🅸🆅🅰🅻

DING DONG!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

NARRATOR

Iwaizumi got up and went to the door to unlock it. It was Oikawa, surprisingly, he was all beaten up. Iwaizumi gasped in shock, "Idiot why are you all bruised up?" he said while trying to keep his voice firm.

"It's nothing. Why didn't you say you were coming over?" asked Oikawa curiously, tilting his head.

"Don't you remember? You begged me last week to come over." Iwaizumi was stunned. Why wasn't he showing a second of enthusiasm? Oikawa would always be so happy.

"Oh. I must have forgotten, sorry. You're able to stay over tonight, right?"

"Yeah." Iwaizumi was planning to stay over after Oikawa's awfully weird behaviour. He is so not acting like himself. Iwa realised his foolishness. His 'best friend' is hurt, why wasn't he helping? "Hey...you should rest and I mean on the bed, not the couch." Oikawa silently but quickly went to his bedroom. After that, everything was silent. Iwaizumi started to walk and grabbed a bunch of snacks and headed towards Oikawa's room. The thought of his bruises lingered in his thoughts. He needed to know what happened.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

I told you it's really short, cya next chapter.