Failed mission

Smut
-rough
-VIOLENT

Top - koku
Bottom- douma
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Summary
[kokushibo had failed yet another mission, and getting scolded by muzan was not what he was looking forward to. To let out his frustration, he stormed off to doumas house to "Help Him Relax..."]
()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()

Nobody pov-

Kokushibos frustration only grew, muzans punishments growing harsher each time he failed. Muzans patience dwindled. And Kokushibos sanity was decreasing. Why, why was this happening to him? THE uppermoon one, failing his missions so frequently? He has dwindled his reputation down to a fool. He couldn't take this anymore. He needed to blow off some steam. He needed to fuck somebody so hard they would pass out.

He couldn't ask Akaza, He would say no. He couldn't ask Muzan, asking his master would be a different and more effective way of asking for execution, if he didn't execute him, he wouldn't want to remember that encounter. He hasn't built up a strong enough relationship with the other uppermoons, so it would be extremely foolish to ask somebody you don't talk to for sex.
He does have a relationship with Daki, though she is a girl. Kokushibo is gay, he would never ask a girl to have sex with him, even if his life depended on it.
That only left him one option...

Douma...

Kokushibo suspected that douma was bisexual, he always eats and plays with girls. But he thinks he is bisexual because of how frequently he tries to get knocked up by akaza. Akaza hates his guts, he would never fuck douma. That is also another reason why kokushibo would go to douma for sex. He always mentions sex around the uppermoons, including uppermoon 1. Kokushibo has had the tiniest crush on him ever since he met him. Kokushibos throbbing cock was screaming for attention. Kokushibo is already near Nakime. The reason why is because he was walking back from his meeting with muzan. Kokushibo ran up to Nakime, with his cock still throbbing.
Nakime already knew what he wanted.

...

Nakime struck her biwa, forcing kokushibo to be teleported to an unfamiliar area. This must be his house Kokushibo thought to himself. Although, he had no time to waste. His cock was aching for something to clench around it. He swiftyly entered the house, and quickly found douma, he was sitting on his bed reading a book. Douma somehow noticed kokushibos abrupt entrance, and turned around to check out the change of presence. Douma put on his usual smile he uses around every demon. Ready to talk to kokushibo and see what he wanted. "Oh~ hello Kokushibo! Do you need anything?" Kokushibo just continued to stare at his co-worker, knowing he has no idea whats coming to him. Doumas expression changed from cheerful to concerned. Douma slammed the book shut, gently tossing on the floor. "Kokushibo, are you feeling alright today? Your face is red~?"

Unfortunately for kokushibo, douma knew alot about health. He could have been a doctor if he were a human, douma threw off his blanket, about to get off of his king sized bed, probably to get a closer look at his face. Kokushibo noticed this pretty soon, being uppermoon 1. With incredible speed and reaction time. Kokushibo ran over to the bed and pinned douma down to the bed, with one hand grabbing his wrists and placing them above his head, and the other hand with a tight grip on his little waist. Douma had no time to react, douma thought kokushibo was mad at him, so he didn't try to break free. We wasn't seeking a harsh punishment. This made douma hard though, hoping kokushibo wouldn't notice.

"Neh- K-kokushibo?.. What are you doing...?"

Kokushibo didn't respond, hoping douma knew exactly what he wanted. After a while of staring at each other, kokushibo looked at douma with lust, douma looked at kokushibo with a look of confusion. Before douma could open his mouth to ask a question, kokushibo began to suck and lick his neck, his wrists still above his head. Doumas face flushed a dark pink. Soft whimpers escaping his mouth from time to time. Douma was enjoying this, but didn't have the guts to tell kokushibo. Douma always loved dominant men, though he prefers being a top. He has never bottomed before, and he never expected kokushibo to want to have sex with him. Whenever men would want to top douma, they never actually got to. But theres no way douma could top kokushibo.
Before douma could continue his thoughts, he felt a hand on his crotch. The grip made him go crazy, it made him fell pleasure. He wanted more. Kokushibo then grabbed doumas chin and pulled him into a kiss. It was a passionate kiss, but that didn't last long. As kokushibos desire grew more, he got more aggressive. Forcing his tongue into doumas mouth, not caring how the other male felt. He only cared about how much pleasure he was getting for himself. The kiss soon came to and end, each male pulling away and watching the string of saliva deconstruct before their eyes.
Douma didn't notice that his pants were already down to his knees. Did he really not notice that his pants were being pulled down? How could he let his guard down this bad? "AH!~" The blonde screaming as he felt something slam into his entrance. Kokushibo had slammed his dick into doumas tight hole, not caring if the blonde felt pain. He knew the blonde was into the pain, so why should he give a damn? Theyre both demons, meaning they will regenerate. Kokushibo had that thought in his mind. "F-FUCKK~~!!" Douma had grabbed onto Kokushibos shoulders, drawing blood from how hard he was tightening his grip. His head flung back onto the pillows. His mind was fuzzy. The only thing he could think of was pleasure. Kokushibo kept at his brutal pace. Slamming into the blondettes prostate every single thrust. Kokushibo was in pure heaven, the pleasure was calming him down, as for douma. The pleasure was overwhelming. He couldn't remember his own name, he could feel something wet trickle down his hole. Kokushibo could to, he knew he hasn't came yet. It had to have been blood from how hard he had been slamming into the blondette. "AHH~~ MHMM..~~ C-CUMMINGG~~!!!" Douma warning the bigger male, he could feel the knot in his stomach becoming tighter and tighter. Kokushibo was surprised he could spout out that scentence because of how hard he was pounding him. With a few more thrusts, doumas dick erupted with sticky cum. "SHIITT~~!!" screamed douma, the pleasure didn't stop there though. Kokushibo needed to cum. He wouldn't stop until he got what he wanted. With a few more violent thrusts, kokushibos dick was spurting cum inside of the blonde make, both males breathing heavily. Kokushibo had pulled his cock out, and then realized that the younger male was passed out. That was his goal though, wasn't it? Kokushibo quickly put some clothes on douma, and covered him with a blanket. Kokushibo then got dressed and left like nothing happened. But both males will never forget this day

Some extras!!
----------------------------------

-Douma was scolded by muzan for not doing his missions because he couldn't walk
/\/\

-Kokushibo felt bad for leaving douma there after rearranging his guts, but he was so blinded by desire.
/\/\

-Akaza heard most of it. Somehow douma convinced him to come to his house to spend time together (not in a sexual way) but when he heard moaning, he didn't want to see that. He heard douma get scolded by muzan, but didn't have the guts to tell him why douma couldn't walk.
/\/\

-Nakime knew what kokushibo wanted because she could sense his lust and desire. And she also saw that kokushibo was rock hard.
/\/\

1285 words (not included)