PROLOG

A white room, where time and space did not exist. The old figure, known as Rikudou Sennin, stared at hundreds or even thousands of screens showing a yellow mane youth with two cat whiskers despairing, depressed, and hating his fate.

"Poor boy," he said, "in any timeline it seems the world is not on your side."

"As the god who governs Shinobi on earth, I shouldn't interfere but..."

He made an edotensei seal, but from his movements it was no ordinary edotensei.

"Edotensei: Revive."

The room was suddenly filled with dozens of humans, they were past Shinobi recorded in the Shinobi History book.

Those present included Minato, Kushina, Jiraiya, Itachi, Fugaku, Mikoto, Obito, Rin, the 3 Kage (Hashirama, Tobirama, Sarutobi), Madara, Neji, Shikaku and Inoichi.

"Are we... Rise again?" Itachi started the conversation.

"It seems so," Minato replied, "But if Rikudou Sennin-sama did it, is there anything serious?"

Hagoromo sighed and began to explain, "That's right, in the next few months there will be an Otsusuki invasion of Earth."

"Otsusuki?" Hashirama and Madara said simultaneously.

"That's right, this event is called the 5th World War."

"I see, so this is the reason Kaguya did Mugen Tsukuyomi." Madara said.

"Yes," Hashirama replied, "Although the method was wrong because it used you and planned for the entire human population to become White Zetsu."

"So," said Tobirama, "I believe you resurrected all of us for no reason, correct?"

Hagoromo nodded and began to explain.

"In short, I want you to participate in this war, and if necessary, I also want you to help Uzumaki Boruto defeat Lord Otsutsuki later."

"God huh," Hiruzen opened his voice, "Even I and Hashirama-sama who are nicknamed Shinobi gods are not sure we can fight him."

His words were given a nod of agreement by Hashirama, while the others pondered that what they were fighting this time might be very troublesome.

"But for a minute, Boruto? Not Naruto?" Kushina asked.

Hagoromo nodded, "He's your and Minato's grandson, his power is equal to King Otsusuki because he can already control it. He also has Jougan, the strongest of all doujutsu.

"He will benefit you guys when fighting Lord Otsutsuki later."

Kushina was still stunned by Hagoromo's explanation.

"Minato did you hear that? Our grandson he said," Kushina was moved to tears, "Does that mean Naruto is already Hokage?"

Minato put his arm around Kushina's shoulders, "Yes, he must be Hokage already. Because he's our Naruto."

Jiraiya who had been listening murmured, "You did it, Naruto."

At that conversation, Neji raised his hand.

"Sorry if I was rude in your conversation, but if he's Naruto's son is he..."

Hagoromo nodded smiling in his direction.

"I see, Hinata-sama... You did it," His gaze turned to Minato and Kushina.

"Yondaime-sama, Kushina-sama, it seems we have a relationship now."

Minato and Kushina were equally surprised to hear it, "Uwaaa, did you hear that Minato? Naruto is married to a noble." Kushina said which was met with laughter by Minato.

Shikaku spoke up, "But if Boruto is as powerful as you talk about Rikudou-sama, why did you bother to resurrect all of us?"

Rikudou paused and began showing hundreds of screens showing Boruto standing on a flat ground littered with corpses.

"What... Is this?" Kushina stared in disbelief at the screen in front of her, as did Minato and the other shinobi.

"This universe is not just one. It may be counted on fingers, it may be tens, it may be hundreds, thousands, millions, even infinity.

"What lies before you is the ultimate destiny of Boruto Uzumaki, who lost everything he had."

"Poor thing..." Obito murmured, as the nearby Rin clasped her hands. Boruto was Naruto's son, whom he indirectly felt a connection to, since Naruto had saved him in the 4th Shinobi PD.

"If he was suffering, why didn't you resurrect us from the beginning Rikudou-sama?" Asked Kushina who was still sobbing.

Hagoromo gave her a stern look, "I should be forbidden to interfere in this," he said in a sad tone, "no one is allowed to change the destiny of the universe."

"In that case, why now...?" Before Minato could question further, Rikudou Sennin showed another screen.

"I found an abnormal universe."

"Abnormal?" Inoichi asked.

"Yes, in this universe every time Boruto Uzumaki dies, he will repeat his life at a certain point in time."

"What? Is that even possible?" Asked Shikaku incredulously.

"I don't really know either but, I hope that the resurrection of all of you will help him find answers," Rikudou paused for a moment, "and if possible, I also want you to save that universe."

"Boruto has suffered a lot." Said Kushina who was given the nod by Minato.

"Then I'll ask again, do you agree to be resurrected."

"Yeah, it doesn't seem bad since it means I can meet Sasuke now." Fugaku said which Itachi and Mikoto agreed to.

Madara and Obito agreed because they wanted to atone for the sins they committed in the past.

"Then, I conclude that you all agree," Rikudou made a teleportation jutsu seal, "I beg you to save him." She said at the end.

*Forest 1km from Konoha gate

"Now, let's go forward." Kushina said.

But just as they were about to reach the village gate, they were intercepted by a yellow mane youth with two whiskers on each cheek.

His eyes not yet looking at the group in front of him, he said, "I don't know who you are but,"

Before he could finish his sentence, he looked at the group and saw a familiar figure.

"Eh...? Why... Grandpa and Grandma are here?"

PROLOG END

This is actually my fanfic from my another account, which originally used Indonesian language.

I'm using deeptl to this, i'm sorry if there where some error.

Also, i intend to make NaruHina-verse, so i hope you guys openly to read my fanfics.

Thanks and don't forget to vote and comment