Chapter 2 - So It Begins

Warmth. That was all that Bruce could feel. Where was he? What happened?

Bruce felt a throbbing pain in the back of his head. His nose felt stuffy, and his body uncomfortable. The last thing he remembered was that smell. That pungent, masculine smell... He could still taste it. And then darkness.

Clark.

Bruce started to open his eyes, seeing nothing but a blurry bright rectangle in front of him. Slowly he moved his hands, and... He felt softness. Cotton sheets that felt almost as smooth as silk, but didn't have the slipperiness of one. It was against his bare skin, though. Did this mean that he was naked? Then, there were noises. Echoey, but noises coming from the TV nonetheless. Someone shouting, or was it moans?

Reaching to his side, Bruce felt something warm. Then he noticed breathing. Someone was next to him. He shifted, trying to turn to see who it was next to him.

"Looks like my little bat is awake," A deep, familiar voice spoke.

"Ngh..." Bruce's eyes still lolled around, unable to focus on anything from how he was still regaining consciousness.

"You need to sober up. Here,"

Bruce felt the cold rim of glass on his lips. He tried to move away, but a hand forced his head to stay in place as he was forced to down a liquid. It was runny, and sweet. It tasted like gold. Sweet gold. Bruce started gulping it, more and more since it tasted quite pleasant.

"Good boy..." Clark spoke, watching as the glass ran out of its filling. He placed it on the nightstand, then waited seeing as Bruce was trying to wake up a bit more.

Bruce began to see more clearly, the sensory overload slowly made sense to him, and he was grasping what was around him. His heart started beating faster the more he realized what was going on.

"Clark..." He mumbled, with a raspy voice as if he just woke up from a nap. "Where the hell am I?"

Clark shifted on the bed, so that now he was laying on his side and facing Bruce. He grabbed the remote to the TV, pausing whatever it was he was watching. "I brought you home. To my home," he explained. "I've yet to get my end of the deal."

The smaller had to stare at Clark for a little, just taking in what had happened to him. Clark only had a velvet red robe on him, while Bruce himself didn't know what he was wearing. Or even if his wig was still on. Bruce started moving around more, attempting to sit up. And that was when he realized, his hands were tied on the wrists with rope. He couldn't move.

"Y-You kidnapped me," he growled. "How dare you...?"

"Well, I figured that you needed some form of punishment for deceiving me," Clark said, moving Bruce onto his lap. He held his face, gently caressing his cheeks. "You lied to me Bruce," he said, calm as ever. Yet his face looked serious. "You lied to me by pretending to be a woman."

"How did you... How do you know my name?" Bruce asked.

"Does it really matter?" Clark asked back. "You're in no position to question me right now."

Bruce was quiet for a second. He was right, he was tied up and helpless. He was just at Clark's mercy. "I'm sorry, I lied," Bruce said, owning up to it knowing he had been exposed regardless. "But you still kidnapped me, did... God knows what..." Bruce said, eyes still not fully open

"I didn't do anything, yet," He said, his warm hands holding Bruce's hips firmly in place.

For some reason, he felt himself beginning to feel nervous. Despite the situation he was in, and knowing full well that he should be horrified... He just wasn't fully there. Slowly as he came to the realization that he was helpless, it just added onto the heat of the moment. His heart felt like it was bouncing around in his chest, but he couldn't even tell if it was natural or not. Bruce started to breathe a little heavy, as if stones were piling up in his throat.