Log - 001

(A/n: Scp-# is the number but the reader will be referred to that I can't give my reader a number because it might cause confusion if a new scp is made, so # = random number, Kay enjoy)

Pieces of the past used to create a being of the future, a familiar saying.

But being adopted was known even as she was a small child, she knew that she was different from her family, the voice in her head told her.

"They aren't yours, you aren't their daughter, ask them."

They voice knew when they lied, they tried to distract her from the topic until they gave in and showed Y/n a gun and the adoption certificate.

"You were found near a road, along with this gun, we didn't know what you or the gun was doing there but we believe that this gun is supposed to be for you when you grow older." Said the woman.

The voice spoke again.

"That is your chain, a human will control you with that. Do not disobey."

Y/n would never hear the voice again but a foreign feeling will push her into going into extracurricular activities such as sports and fighting.

She was the top of every activity, at competitive challenges she was never defeated.

And with the perfect performances in her tests and assignments she was able to go through college but she didn't go to any prestigious jobs since they didn't challenge her enough.

She honestly felt like they were annoying as the powerful and rich heads up were making Y/n want to punch them.

But now here she was in a regular room with a job in deliveries.

And it was a pleasant day.....

"L/N!!!!! Why do we have bad reviews?! I remember setting you up for deliveries and making sure that they arrived on time!!!" Yelled the manager.

Y/n frowned at her manager, Mrs. Leeds was the incarnation of the most spoiled little girl.

"Ma'am, I did do as per requested last week, I check out the paper work, I contained the packaging carefully and made sure that it was delivered to the proper address-" said Y/n only to be shut up by Mrs. Leeds yammering and complaints like she was the customer.

Y/n knew exactly where this was going, this would be a brush with her almost being fired but not. Of course Mrs. Leeds, Golden child of a delivery person would never be brought in because he was her boytoy.

She could smell Mrs. Leeds' scent all over his body, and his all over her.

Y/n felt a rage boiling as Mrs. Leeds was going all snarky and belittling her, even going far as to admit that she will lie about Y/n's actions if it meant seeing y/n fired.

Y/n was seeing red, thinking sweetly about how good it would be seeing Mrs. Leeds' pale face as she screamed in horror as Y/n ripped out her hair and started to to-

"Y/N!!! ARE YOU EVEN LISTENING?!? You are fired!!!!" Yelled Mrs. Leeds as she slapped Y/n back into reality.

Y/n only looked at Mrs. Leeds with a glare before having a mocking tone.

"Oh thank you mrs. Leeds I'm so grateful that you fired me because I won't ever have to see those disgusting fake breasts and your disgusting smell all over your golden child delivery boy. Ta ta Bitch~!" Said Y/n as she left as Mrs. Leeds had a shock but pissed off face before screaming at Y/n before having the door slammed in front of her make up face.