Beg for it (Reigen Arataka x M!Reader SMUT WARNING!!!

✧─── ・ 。゚★: *.✦ .* :★. ───✧

ˏ⸉ˋ‿̩͙‿̩̩̽‿̩͙‿̩̥̩‿̩̩̽‿̩͙‿̩͙‿̩̩̽‿̩͙‿̩͙‿̩̩̽‿̩͙‿̩̥̩‿̩̩̽‿̩͙'⸊ˎ

Thanks so much for requesting!! You didn't specify what gender so i chose male, hope thats okay! ^_^ Please enjoy this, I'm sorry its short, i tried to put in as much as i could, thank you and enjoy!

꒷︶꒷꒥꒷‧₊˚૮꒰˵•ᵜ•˵꒱ა‧₊˚꒷︶꒷꒥꒷

You sit on the couch, bored out of your mind.

Gee wilikers, why is it always so boring here...

You thought to yourself in your head, not paying attention to your surroundings. You get up and walk over to your room, where Reigen slept quietly.

You walk in, the floor boards creek to your every step.

God I hate these fucking floor boards, so noisy for what!

You didn't care at this point, making all the noise you could. You plopped yourself next to Reigen's sleeping figure. You got closer to his face,

"Hey, dude, wake up." You look at his tired eyes opening slightly.

"Huh?" Reigen groaned and sat up, rubbing his eyes. You look at him, his ugly pajamas, his face.... His... Hair... You couldn't stop staring, you were... What's the word? Mesmerized.

You didn't realize but you had grown hard, just looking at his cute little face made you horny. You stare at him for a good minutes before Reigen even realizes. "You good?" He turns his head sideways, then yawns.

You couldn't contain yourself anymore, you want to pound into his cute ass. You get up and tackle him in your grasp.

"W-woah dude whats going on?!" You caress his cheek, smiling at his flustered face. You kiss him, pressing yourself against him. He whimpers at the feeling, obviously wanting more.

"Oh you want more doncha? You little slut. " You grin at his hopeful face. Removing your pants and taking his clothes off.

You look at his body, he has a bit of chub to him, and you love it.

"Your so fucking cute, I can't wait to ruin you." You say under your breath, already hard to breath with the hot environment. You start to tease him, rubbing circles on his tip, tracing along the sides of his member.

He gasps at the feeling, taking heavy breaths. He moans softly, bucking his hips as a sign for ''more". You tease him a bit more before slipping your cock out of your boxers.

You stop at his entrance,

"Beg."

He looks at you with lidded eyes, his chest moving with his staggered breathing. "P-please." He looks at you lovingly, you almost break but not yet, oh hohoho not yet.

"Beg for it. Beg like you mean it. Show me how much of a slut you can be for me."

You grab his ass cheeks, squeezing them.

"P-please (Name).....P-please pound y-your dick into m-me..."

You smile contently,

"Thats my good boy."

You ram into him, your length hitting deeper every thrust. He moans so sweetly, it's like hearing an angel. He whimpers and moans really loudly, just like music to your ears.

"(N-name)!" He moans out. You feel something grow inside you, it felt good, that things he just did, made you a horny beast. You went ape shit on em.

He pulled your hair, it aroused you even more. Your thrusts became sloppy but faster by the second.

"I-im g-gonna..--!!" You both finish, you pump your seed into his hole, soon removing your penis. You look at him, smiling sweetly.

He smiles with lidded eyes, snuggling closer to your chest. "Mmm, sweet boy." You both fall asleep soon later, snuggling on to each other.

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

THANKSS FORRRR RE ADDDDDINXG I HOPE U LIEK