ᴛʜɪs ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ʙᴇ ᴀ ʜɪᴛ ᴏʀ ᴍɪss..

sʜᴜʀɪxꜰᴇᴍ!ʙʟᴀᴄᴋʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ
𝑊𝑎𝑟𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑔⚠️:dom!shuri, rough s!x,foul language - 18+
A/N- Now we all know we ain't 18 + so uhm idk why i put that but it's gonna stay. This took a month to write due to my lazy ass not wanting to do it so enjoy and don't expect another one for about 3 decades. EVENNNNNNN.

                              Story starts here:
___________________________________________

Stepping out of the lukewarm water you pranced around the bathroom expeditiously  wondering how this night would possibly end.

"This could be a hit or miss" you said to yourself in the mirror.

It had been a couple months since you had a date and since you have moved to Wakanda not many people have made you feel anything.... accept your best friend.

But you know It would never happen so you had to let that feeling go.. Even after you two made love more than once..
But earlier when you were out scrolling the city looking at The Beautiful lights and the Beautiful sounds and The Beautiful People just The Beautiful atmosphere all together you met someone.
Hello" the tall brown skin and fairly built man spoke,His eye's where gray ans his hair was a dark black,it was dreaded up ans he stood about 6'1.

He is Georgous. you thought..

You smile brightly and spoke back.

Hi

I seen you over there and I just couldn't keep my eyes off of you and I just wanted to come over and let you know that you're absolutely breathtaking." he

You were appalled by his bluntness but the passion in his voice, something moved in your heart.

"I know this is weird,you just met me ane all.."he spoke as he sat beside me.

Do you think i could take you out tonight?"

"Sure." You smiled brightly.
~

Butterflies Fluttered in your stomach as you slipped on the skin tight silk Satin dress.

Butterflies Fluttered  in your stomach as you slipped on the skin tight silk Satin dress

Only pulled out in special occasions.

Smiling to yourself,you ran your hands down your sides.

You quickly finished your hair and finished applying makeup.

Moving from the mirror as your phone began to vibrate.

You walked out of your room always to be met by your best friend with the bright smile on her face.

"You look stunning."she said taking your hand and spending you around slowly.

"Where you going" she asked eyeing you. Her brown eyes staring you down making you weak.

"I got a date tonight" you said

Date,Hmm-" She begin to speak but you cut her off "I really have to go I'll see you later bye love you" you said as you walked off as quickly as your heels could take you.

~

Smiling as you walked your way back to the Palace hand in hand with the guy whose name you found out was Erasmus.

He smiled brightly at you with passion and fire in his eyes as he whispered sweet nothings into your ear.

Stopping in front of the Palace Gates.

Tonight was really great."

It was."

No she won't"a voice said making me look up to come face with the face with the princess she had a annoyed look on her face as if she did not like the guy one bit and if looks could kill he would be dead right now.

Shuri-" you said

Princess-" the guy began to speak.

"I don't want to hear it leave before I handle you myself" she spoke angrily

You can't just" you began to speak

But the guy said nothing else as he walked from the palace a sad looking his face.

Shuri wtf-"

Shut the fuck up" she said grabbing your arm.
~