School AU

It was another regular day. Wake up, eat, pack up for school, and then sprint because you took too long in the bathroom getting ready. It was chilly and the coldness was seeping through because you forgot a jacket but hoes don't get cold.

As you hurry down the street you run into something hard and made a loud clang upon impact.

"Hey, watch it!" A deep baritone voice grumbled

You look up to see a can of beans frowning and dusting himself off as if disgusted by the fact that you touched him.

"Hey it's not my fault that you couldn't be aware of your surroundings." You hissed.

The can of beans just rolls his eyes and stalks off but strangely with his ears red.

You shake it off and look at your phone

'HOLY SHIT ITS LATE I GOTTA GO" you think and sprint off.

At School

Just as the bell rang, you stopped and panted in the doorway.

'Sheesh that was close.' You thought.

As you make your way towards your seat, you see your best friend Kidney Beans waving at you.

"Dude, you literally look like our P.E teacher made you run a cross country mile kinda gross tbh."

You groan, "I slammed into the stupidly hot but jerk can of beans and I got distracted"

"Ooh, hot you say?" As she wiggles her eyebrows.

"Shut your goofy ass up theres no way I'm ever gonna see him again unless he somehow becomes a new student and in that case I would eat shit and die, theres no way."

You smugly lean back in your chair and cross your arms.

"ATTENTION CLASS, MY NAME IS MR. WYSHAN TARD AND TODAY WE HAVE A NEW STUDENT SO I EXPECT YOU TO BE NICE AND TREAT THEM WITH RESPECT."

The room explodes with chatter.

"New student?"

"Isn't in like the middle of the semester right now?"

"I hope it's a hot guy."

"SILENCE, THEY ARE RUNNING A BUT LATE BUT ONCE THEY GET HERE YOU CAN ASK QUESTIONS, ALSO MAKE SURE TO FILL OUT YOUR HIGHSCHOOL AND BEYOND PLAN."

Everyone quiets down and goes back to gossiping.

You sigh, "Three years, three years and I'm still not used to Mr. Wyshan Tard."

"Maybe it's because you haven't filled out your highschool and beyond plan" Kidney Beans snickers.

"Oh I know damn well you didn't do it either" you glare.

Suddenly the door creaks open and the can of beans that you crashed into earlier walks in and steps infront of the classroom.

"No fucking way" you whisper.

"What?" Kidney Beans asks.

"That's the can of beans I ran into this morning!"

"Oh I can now see what you meant about him being hot" she giggles.

"That's not the point here!" You hiss.

"Chill what's the worst that can happen" she rolls her eyes and leans back.

The can of beans clears his throat and the class stops talking and look at him.

"My name is Pinto Beans and I like to race cars as a hobby."

The class breaks out in whispers.

"Isn't that the kid of that billionare?"

"There's no fucking way THE Pinto Beans is in my class."

"OMG he's so hot."

"SILENCE" Mr. Wyshan Tard shouts.

"NOW THAT THAT'S DONE, GO AHEAD AND SIT DOWN WHEREVER YOU LIKE AND WE WILL GET STARTED WITH CAREER PLANNING."

As Pinto Beans walks down the aisle, you make eye contact with him.
His smoldering, orange saucy eyes stare into yours and you can feel the heat. He walks further back breaking eye contact with you and sits directly behind.

You can still feel him burning holes into your back but you just pretend he's not there, praying that class will end soon so you can escape to 2nd period.

As class finally ends, you rush to pack up your things when suddenly a hand is on your shoulder.

"Now where are you going?" A voice sounds from behind you.

You slowly turn around and see Pinto Beans.

"Hahahah... next period, duh, anyways I have to go" you start to walk away.

Again you are stopped by his hand, you notice they are soft and well moisturized, his cologne starts to surround you and you get light headed.

"Oh so quick? I thought we had something going on honey" he smirks.

"Yeah no, get your nasty dusty crusty, musty, somehow well moisturized hand away from me." You yank his hand off and walk away.

"They want me for real, w rizz" Pinto Bean chuckles. "I can't wait to see what they do next, they are so cute when they are mad."

He laughs once more and follows them through the crowd.

A/N:

This is a cry for help