Allegiances

Fireclan

Leader: rookstar - dark and light brown she-cat with green undertones and yellow eyes.

Deputy: russetfang -brown tom with darker russet-brown streak down his back and cream tail tip and toes, he has dark blue eyes.

Healer: snowbur - white and cream she-cat with violet eyes. -apprentice: hailpaw.

Mediator

Lilyflame - ginger she-cat with grey-brown back/back legs ears and tail and amber eyes.

Warriors

Spottedmoon - short sturdy white tom with leaf-green eyes. -apprentice: rabbitpaw.

Dawnwhisp- blue-white, light grey and light brown she-cat with light purple eyes.

Murkcloud- light brown- grey tom with brown tail, ears and paws with reddish -brown stripes on his paws, ears and tail tip and light blue eyes.

Snakepelt- grey tom with darker grey stripes and red eyes. -apprentice: sheeppaw

Apprentices

Hailpaw - light brown she-cat with half a tail and yellow eyes.

Rabbitpaw- small light gray tabby tom with a brown tail tip and brown eyes.

sheeppaw- white tom with amber eyes.

Kits

Blizzardkit- big, lithe white she-cat with golden patches, large ears and bright yellow eyes.

Frostkit -big, slender silver tabby she-cat with white paws and olive green eyes.

Renkit -white tom with light brown paws and blue eyes.

Flamekit -ginger tom with darker ginger tail stripes/eye stripes/paws/tail tip/ear tip, ginger-cream underbelly and chest, and green eyes.

Elders

Thriftberry - blue-grey tom with light blue-grey tail, paws and ears and paws with blue-ish stripes on his paws, ears and tail tip and light blue eyes.

Petalbreeze - light pink-cream she-cat with orange flower like markings on her back, paws, tail tip and ears and darker cream flower like markings on her back, paws, tail tip, and pink eyes.

Loners

Vex - light brown tom with a darker ginger brown streak down his back, stripe under his eye paws and tail with light cream stripes and pale green eyes.