[ 1 ]

Gentar, who was bored was pacing in the room they were stuck in. Both Qually and Gopal had tried to convince him to help them, but it was no use.

"GENTAR ! PLEASE, YOU GOTTA HELP US ! THAT THING'S GONNA BREAK IN ANYTIME NOW !!" Qually screamed at him in panic. Worry was in their faces except Gentar.

"Not yet ! Just give some ti- Oh portal !" He said in amusement as a portal appears in front of him. "No time for portals! You gott-" Gopal had cut himself off.

"Gentar !?"

No response.

His presence had went missing.

Gentar walked into what seemed to be a small town that looked pretty dark, as the rain stormed by. The street lamps weren't working, only the signboards were a help to him, he turned around. The portal, It was gone. Gentar looked in terror.

"WHAT THE !?? HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO GET BACK THERE ?!" He said as he pulled his hair forcefully.

He panicked, he didn't know what to do now that he's stuck. He walked down the rainy streets of the quiet, small town.

Gentar walked into an alleyway that was soaked in with water. The only the thing he wanted was a shelter for now.

He sat at a corner in the alleyway, he hugged his legs and placed his head onto the knees.

* "It seems like the boy has given up ! Or at least for now."

The rain had soon stopped. Gentar yawned. "It's already stopped ?" He said in an exhausted voice. He stood up, walking out of the alleyway. If I'd be honest with you, he was still wet, like VERY wet.

Gentar removed his jacket to avoid him catching a cold. "I should probably get something to eat.." He mumbled.

He passed multiple stores, still no sign of a restaurant, market, anything that had food supply. Then something catched his attention. A bakery! He dashed inside of the bakery.

"Oh my! What do we have here?" The cashier looked at Gentar who of course was soaked due to the rain. "Are there any donuts?" He suddenly asked the cashier. The cashier looked at Gentar before nodding slowly.

Gentar's face was lit up with joy, "How much is one!?" He asked curiously. The cashier sighed, "I'm sorry sweetie, but we don't sell single donuts!" The cashier said sadly.

His smile immediately faded, "Oh..It's alright." He muttered. He frowned, walking while not looking what was in front of him.

"Argh!" He shouted, falling down to the floor. It felt like he was on top of someone, it could be possible that he had hit the person.

He looked down, only to see a boy who had the same hair as him, only the white streak was at the sides of his hair. He wore a orange cap while a tanjak covered it. It seemed like he was wearing a traditional Malaysian outfit. He had blue eyes with yellow accents.

"I'm for crashing into you, I'll get off-" Gentar embarrassingly said, pulling himself away from the boy. The boy chuckled.

"It's alright, were you in a ru-" The boy was about to ask, but Gentar ran out of the store. There were hints of red on his face.

"H-hey, wait!!" The boy called out, immediately chasing Gentar. The cashier blinked confusedly, holding a cup of coffee in her hand as she tilted her head. "What did I just witnessed?"

* "Oh no ! Seems like Gentar may have met a new friend !"

Gentar panted, clutching his knees. He was sweating and was blushing due to embarrassment. "Shit, shit. Goddamnit Gentar!! Why didn't you pay attention what was in front of you!?" He scolded himself.

Gentar felt like there someone who was following, he turned around to face them. It was none other than the 'tanjak boy', or that's what Gentar would call him.

"There you are!" The boy had yelled, cornering Gentar. Gentar slowly backed up, even tho he was at a dead end.

"I mean no harm, I just simply wanted to ask!" The boy admitted. Gentar just blinked, immediately blushing again because of embarrassment. "Oh geez, I'm sorry for running away like- Just please I won't do it ag-" Gentar rambled, cutting himself off as the boy placed his hand on Gentar's shoulder.

"It's alright, just please don't ramble for hours." He said in a calm voice. He gave out his other hand to Gentar. "I'm Sopan, what's your name?" He asked.

Gentar remained silent for a good amount of time.

The silence was getting uneasy.

"I'm...Gentar. Nice meeting ya."

* "Guess they are on good terms now! I suppose.."

words : 769