[ 2 ]

❛❛ [ Must I warn you ] . . .

"Damn, you have an apartment?!" Gentar exclaimed as his eyes darted around the room. Sopan chuckled, placing his right hand on his waist.

"Yea, I do. But it is just one of those old apartments, so do expect cockroaches and rats from time to time." Sopan remarked. He left Gentar alone in the living room, seemingly to make breakfast.

Gentar walked around, eyeing everything. The living room was small, it had a dark blue sofa that was decorated with pillows. The tv stood a couple inches away from the sofa, standing on a table with multiple books beside it.

"I guess he's a bookworm? Kinda like my dad." Gentar giggled with a smile. He took the books and carefully placed it on the table. He sat on the sofa, crossing his legs with a remote control in his hand. Gentar turned on the tv, scrolling through the channels. He settled down with a childrens channel.

Sopan crept out of the kitchen, holding two plates of pre heated pizza. He placed his dish on the table before passing the other dish to Gentar. Gentar cocked his left eyebrow. "Did you heat this up?" He asked Sopan in a curious tone.

Sopan nodded, quietly munching his pizza. Gentar looked at the pizza. "You do know I could've just cooked for the both of us?" He claimed. Sopan stopped eating and put the plate back on the table. "It's alright, you're a guest. I'm the one who's supposed to cook." Sopan insisted. Gentar frowned, knowing Sopan probably didn't actually knew how to cook. He sigh.

"Can you actually cook? Or do you only to know how to heat food." Gentar interrupted, crossing his hands as he locked eye contact with the boy. Sopan gulped, his hands clutching together as it sweated.

"Fine, I'll tell you. I only know how to heat up food." Sopan admitted, looking away from Gentar. Gentar smiled in victory. He continued to enjoy the pizza, whilst Sopan was finished. Sopan left him once again to wash his plate.

* "Gentar has an oddly weird habit(It could be considered as a bad one.) which was watching tv while eating. His friends had tried to get him to leave that bad habit of his, but no luck."

Gentar sat in the shower for what seemed like hours, but it was only just a couple of minutes. Gentar was zoned out of course, not aware of the knocking at the door. He sat there mindlessly, hugging his legs with his head hiding behind them.

"Gentar? Gentar!" A voice called. He snapped back into reality. He fastly moved his body in panic.

"Jap! Bagi aku pakai tuala!" He said in a rush, not noticing that someone was watching him. He hurriedly wore the towel from the chest down.

He was about to open the door, until he felt something was dangling from the ceiling of the bathroom. Hair was to be exact. "Aik? Siape punya rambut n- Oh." Gentar kept his mouth shut. A woman with a horrid face was holding onto the ceiling, with her long hair dangling.

"Gentar? Kau nak keluar ke tak ni?" Sopan still called.

Gentar eyes widened, he covered his mouth with the palms of his hands. He felt like he was about to scream, but held it back. One of his hands slowly stretched out to the door handle, quietly unlocking it.

After unlocking it, he immediately rushed out of the bathroom and closed it. He breathed heavily, looking at the floor and not paying attention to his surroundings.

Sopan stood there in shock, concerned for Gentar. "Are you ok Gentar? What happened?" He asked, grasping onto both of Gentar's shoulders.

"T-there was a ghost! I swear I'm not lying!" Gentar shouted at Sopan, gripping onto Sopan's shirt. Sopan sigh, pusing Gentar away. "Alright, alright..But could you please go and wear some clothes..-" Sopan muttered.

Gentar flinched, "Ah- yea I should heh-" He said before running into the bedroom and slamming the door shut. Sopan sigh, shaking his head before shutting the bathroom lights off.

* "Wait..ghosts exist!?"

"Gentar?" Sopan called.

"Yea? What?" Gentar responded as he sat on the sofa while wearing a plain t-shirt that was a bit big for him.

"Could I perhaps tell you something?" Sopan questioned, sitting at the side of the couch as he looked at Gentar with concern. Gentar slightly nodded while staring at him.

"I think I must tell you rules of this world, considerably I did forgot to tell you earlier-" Sopan told him. Gentar tilted his head with utter confusion.

"THERE'S RULES!?" Gentar shouted.

Words : 774