Chapter 1: how it all started

Nobody POV:
"Mom...? DAD!" Bakugo said running at fast as he can, the upper people were attacking the underworld.

"Follow our voices honey!!" Bakugo heard Marsaru say.

"But it's too foggy! I-I can't se-" * boom boom boom*

Bakugo fell, hurting his ankle. He was terrified all he can hear is people screaming for the people they love, or screams of pain and fear.

"Is mommy and daddy ok!?" He thought to himself. Worried he would never see them again.

"Katsuki!" Bakugo looked up and saw his mother.

"MOMMY!" He yells happily, crying as his mother picked him up. " my little kitten is alright?" Mitsuki asked as she hugged him tightly.

"I'm ok..my ankle hurts though" mitsuki ran back to the car where marsaru was waiting for them, and sat in the back seat with bakugo.

"Don't you worry mittens, We will find a better home" marsaru words made bakugo tear up. He was losing his home and everyone he once knew due to the upper world king's hatred towards the underworld...why isn't the underworld king doing anything about it? Bakugo wonder.
But you can continue hearing the same thing screams, shooting, bombs and crying. A Home can never be something anyone from the underworld can have, that's how life works.
It was even getting harder to breathe. The air felt like it was full of toxins and the fog was getting worse and worse and the sounds....it was fucking with bakugo heads. Until.....*BOOM*
The car started falling down a hill too fast, flipping around til it hit a huge tree.....and with bakugo own eyes, there was his parents..dead. You couldn't even recognize them. There was glass and branches sticking out of their bodies, parts of their bodies were melting maybe due to the explosion It was all too much. Why did HE survive but they didn't..."this isn't luck" he said to himself. "THIS IS FUCKING TORTURE" he tried to open the car door from his mother side since the car was flipped over, not being able to open his side. But the pain he had all over his body prevented him from getting out. He just sat there in pain, with the dead bodies of his parents, with the toxin air, with all the screams, until he finally passed out from blood lost.