Prologue

Charlotte and Mick have known each other since she was born as she's younger. Their parents had been best friends so this influenced the two young people's friendship.

_________________________________________

25/10/2010

"MICK TAYLOR SWIFT JUST RELEASED A NEW ALBUM" Charlotte screams through the phone.

"mein Gott, WHAT, REALLY?"

"YES REALLY"

"What's it called I need to listen to it right now"

"Speak now, I've listened to all of it already and I think Enchanted is the best"

"Ok I'll keep that in mind, goodbye, I need to listen to it right now"

"Auf Weiderhören"

Both of the kids who at this time were 11 loved Taylor Swift, and I mean LOVED.

So of course once Speak Now was released they became obsessed with it, or more specifically Innocent. It became 'their song' so it was both their go-to song. It was quite an unusual choice of song but they didn't care.

☆☆☆

And just so you know Charlotte was born in Switzerland but both her parents are Irish and she was the only child born there although she was the youngest of 3.

She only lived in Switzerland for the first two weeks of her life before moving home to Ireland.

Even with the distance Mick and Charlotte still tried to call each other as much as possible, more so once Charlotte started secondary school.

Charlotte went to the Abu Dhabi Grand Prix as it was the last race each year.

Her father is also quite close to Toto Wolff so she developed a good relationship with him and Susie aswell.

☆ ☆ ☆

The two youngsters wish they could see each other more often but vowed that one day they would live together and they did eventually live up to that.