Prologue

[Y/n's pov]

Honestly fuck you Choi Yeonjun.

Why did you have to always be so perfect and make everything perfectly?

I'm struggling down here and you're literally a shining star that can't be stopped.

What I hate the most is that after all these years I still love you and cherish you,
I probably always will.

No matter how much I try to become better, I'll never reach you. Because you just shine brighter, that's all.

You are always so high tension and everyone loves you. They all adore you, they drool behind you.

And I'm just as miserable as the first time we met. Still stuck here.

I wished to change and to become better, but even now that we are working in the fashion field I can see how different we are.

They always need you and you always have the best ideas.

I just wish you would notice me one day, as more than your rival tho.

"Y/n get ready we have to attend the presentation of the new collection" my stream of thoughts was interrupted by my colleague's voice

"Yes I'll be ready in five!" I screamed back getting up from my chair.

Attending these events was a normal in my job, what I wished to avoid was meeting Choi Yeonjun.

I didn't want to have to put that facade on. To pretend that everything was fine and I wasn't just self sabotaging myself everyday.

But obviously nothing can come my way ever, and there he stood. Handsome as he's always been. Exuding charisma from every inch of his skin.

And here I stood, unconfident, mentally unstable and lonely.

Oh, how I wish I could be even just a little as perfect as Yeonjun is. Life would be better I swear.

Author's note
Hi everyone! I'm starting this new ff about Yeonjun. As you can guess from the title I got inspired by Taeyeon's song INVU. I love that song so much and I thought about this story when I was listening to it. Please leave a like and a comment to support me and check my other works as well.