We Must Do It!

When I asked what they wanted from us, I wasn't surprised to hear that they wanted love, basically us, but when I heard that we were in a secret book, I didn't know how to react. I mean, I'm not going to meet the real world anymore? Will I stay locked up in a secret book, in which there are mobsters, who want to get what they want?! But why? Why me and Amy of all the girls that exist in this city, in this country, in this world, why us?!

****************************

Jungwon: Yes sweetie!

Amy: DON'T TELL ME SO!

Jungwon: Why? "Because you are my only direction..."

Amy: Please... Better shut up!

Jungwon: Maybe... If you give me your body...

Amy: WTF, NEVER!!!

Jungwon: Then do not shut up and ready.

Amy: You talk long and pointlessly...

Jungwon: That's it.

Maya: Can we go back to the real world?

Jimin: Of course you can.

Maya: How?

Jimin: I'm not telling you, find out for yourself...

**********************

And they both walked out the door that was umpic open... I didn't know what to do, I was looking at the floor, I was in a chair, tied to my hands and feet...

**********************

Maya: Amy?

Amy: Yes?

Maya: How do you think we can get out of here?

Amy: I don't know.

Maya: Maybe, if we surprise them, like if they're going to be amazed by our gestures, maybe we can wake up in bed...

Amy: It's worth trying, but how are we going to make them amaze at our gestures?

Maya: It's just a variant

Amy: Which?

Maya: Let's kiss them!

Amy: WHAT?!?!

Maya: It is the only option we have. Want us to do something else? Should we need more than just lips?

Amy: No...

Maya: So...

Amy: Okay, let's do that too and get home!

Maya: God help!

*********************

After a few minutes

Jimin: Hi girls!

Amy: Hello...

Jungwon: Why are you upset?

Maya: Why wouldn't we be?

Jungwon: Idk...

The boys approach the two girls, and the girls act as planned. The boys are surprised to see that they kissed them, so the girls' plan has paid off! A green light appeared in front of the boys, and the girls disappeared. Where?

****************************