Chapter 7

Hyejin and the girls were angry.This is because there was no proof the producer spiked the drink.He was realeased after a week and but he was deported.

The whole thing was a blur to them.She was going through therapy but losing the case took a toll on her.She was the one who ghosted Namjoon this time.She technically didn't ghost but after the dating scandal between himself and the daughter of the CEO of her company she wanted nothing to do with him.

She was told to stay away from him or terminate her contract and she didn't want to give up her career for a man who wasn't in love with her.

She sometimes wonder if she gave up too early her best friends told her she should have at least reached out to him after Hybe released a statement saying Namjoon doesn't even know the girl.

Hana always reminded her a week isn't too late to reach out to him.Her manager told her it's either she chooses her career or Namjoon because their boss's daughter's crush on Namjoon wasn't a joke. She felt the world was against them being together.

Namjoon gave her space has she requested because he respected her decisions.She wondered how they would react at the awards show tomorrow.She was nervous and scared to see him again.

They shared a kiss in the hospital a day after he arrived.He pulled away quickly apologizing for taking advantage of her illness as if she wasn't fully healthy by then.She still has flashes about how the kiss happened.

********
"Hi"

He said entering the room without waiting for her signal to come in.He left to go and freshen up.Hana and Wheein also left to freshen up.this was her last day in the hospital so they could leave for korea the next day.

She blushed hard when she realized her friends had left without tying her hospital robe.She stood there awkwardly playing with her feet.

"Do you need help??

She just nodded turning her back to him.She heard him take a long breath before clearing his throat.she was in a just a black thong and he could see how tight and good her ass looked.He tried hard to keep his eyes at the back of her head while tying her robe.

"All done"

He helped her climb on to the bed before tucking her in.

"I am bored"

"What games should we play today"

"Let's just get to know each other.What is the worst thing about being an idol?"

"I think how dangerous and toxic fans can be??"

"Why are you saying that??"

"I had someone stalk me for close a half year before increasing my security and changing my apartment"

"Ooh my God I am so so sorry Namjoon"

"Don't worry.she is gone now !!"

"Have you dated another idol before"

"No,I am super close with Loco and Zico that why I can comfortably tease them during my performances"

Namjoon became visibly tense,he still didn't like them he knew deep down they would date her if they had the chance.

"Hey,you have nothing to worry about".

She tapped by the space at the end of her bed.She could sense his jealousy.He placed her feet on his thighs as a soon as he sat down.

"What's your worst fear??"

"Being forgotten after we stop making music"

Hyejin understood his fears it wasn't easy being the biggest band in the world at such a young age .

"What's the saddest moment in your life??"

"When my grandma died a few months after my parents passed away from an accident"

"OmG so sorry.I wanted to send my condolences when I heard but couldn't just do that"

"Apart from Bts,army and your family who else do you care for the most"

"You!"

Hyejin blushed so hard,she pulled her legs away from him gathering and hugging them against her chest.Namjoon pulled closer to her.

"I mean it Hyejin"

He pleaded a brief kiss on her forehead.

"I mean who is your friend "

"Ooh Jackson"

"How long have you had a crush on me"

Hyejin rolled her eyes,lying back on the pillows.

"Who said I do??"

"You told me when you were drunk"

She laughed hysterically and nervously.

"Well it's not true"

"Ooh is that so"

He started tickling her sides.She was rolling all around.

"Tell me the truth.You have a crush on me"

"No!"

She held unto his T-shirt pulling him to her absentmindedly.His came crushing on her.Their mouths were just inches apart.Their breathing changed,becoming hoarse and faster.He could feel her soft breast on his chest and vice versa.Her eyes lowered to his plump pink lips.She bit on her lower lip to prevent herself from nippling on his lips.His dimples were just a turn on for her.

Namjoon pulled her lower lips from her teeth to try and control the urge to kiss her deeply.They didn't know who kissed whom first but they both sighed into the kiss when they mouths met.He fought for dominance and won.

She opened her mouth for him when he licked her buttom lips for permission.He lifted her into his thighs so he was now straddling him.They both had their hands in their hair pulling when the feeling became intense.

His hands dropped to her waist before grabbing her left ass cheek.She rubbed her clits against his hard dick in the sweats short as they kissed.Her head fell back when started sucking on her nipples.This man was in deed one freak if he could make her come from humping.The last nipple on her nipples took her out when rubbed her clits with his fingers.She was at the verge of coming.

"Fuck daddy!!i am going to cum"

It was like a bucket of water splashed on him because he set her back on the bed and adjusted her robe.

"I am so so sorry,I shouldn't have taken advantage of you"

"Wait what??? I wanted this Namjoon."

"No you don't know what you are saying"

"GET OUT !!!"

she wanted to curse him out for leaving her dry but instead she cried which was strange.She just wanted to nut.

"I am sorry"

She rolled her eyes at him as he left .