snitch

driving in the car. quiet. ziggy's dad is first to break the silence. he asks "so, ziggy. what you got going on in school?" "i dont know. stuff i guess." aria's school is just up ahead. aria states "were not allowed to go in without an adult this late." "crap," ziggy's dad says. "i guess i'll go in. no need to wait on me, we're already late as it is." finally.. "bye dad." the car door shuts. its just k and ziggy in the backseat. k scoots over to him and gives him a soft kiss on the cheek. he then kisses k passionately. k notices ziggy's mom looking in the rear view mirror. "thats weird." k thinks . "lets keep this pg, okay?" ziggy's mom says. "no one else is here." "right." ziggy's mom said. we arrive at school. k and ziggy head to the single point to get a late pass. once they get out, they head to their first period. k and ziggy walks in the classroom. "50 minutes late." said the teacher. "have a seat. we were just wrapping up class." k and ziggy sit down together knowing that's not their assigned seats. k waits 2 minutes and tells ziggy to meet her on the bathroom. "ms robinson, can i go to the bathroom?" "grab a pass." k walks out with the teacher not knowing she's waiting outside the door. ziggy waits a minute. he asks to be excused. he is granted permission and walks out. k and ziggy walk into the unisex bathroom and locks the door. "mm.." k softly says. ziggy grabs k by her wait and k places her hands on his cheeks. they begin kissing passionately. they back into a wall but keeps kissing. ziggy backs away and looks into k's brown eyes. "you look desperate. youre cute." k says. "im horny rn" ziggy says. "do it then." says k. a little while later, the bell rang. all you can hear outside is the chaos outside. but all of the noise helps cover up k moaning. "ugh.. ziggy.. i.. fuck..." k moans. ziggy's moaning just made k more horny. as things get faster, it happens. as k whimpers, ziggy is out of breath. "oh god." ziggy says. "heh, dont worry about it. remember?" k says. "okaaay." just as k and ziggy starts to clean up, theres a knock on the door. "shit!" k says. it quickly goes away. as soon as k and ziggy know the knocking is gone, they finish cleaning up and go to their next period. they walk into their class a few minutes later and go on with their day until 6th period, where they have different classes. k is in band. she grabs her flute and waits for the teacher to start. but, one kid starts to talk to k. "hey." said the kid. "what do you want." k said. "i know what you did with your boyfriend in the bathroom."