#2

The cover on this page is again made by my talented sis xxdesigirl1xx

Okay this one is more of a rant than just thoughts.

Have you ever got a friend request somewhere? And when you ask them "who is this?" they reply back with the line "Tumhara naya dost" (your new friend). And on top of that what if its a boy?

Well I have encountered such situations from time to time. I don't know about others but I find it creepy.

Growing up in a society where safety is the main concern I do find that weird. I am a girl who doesn't add strangers due the same reason that is safety.

I would have preferred if the reply would have been somehow polite than having the cool attitude.

Just a simple "I am.... / My name is..." might have made me interested to know that person.

I am not saying that being cool is bad but first impression does matter.

I have friends who are male and I have met them through Social networking sites. I just want to clear the point here that I am not against friends with boys.

I don't know about others but this style of greeting doesn't click with me.

I got a similar type of friend request yesterday. Due to my slow internet connection I couldn't reply faster but that person saw the status "seen" and messaged me "ye koi tarika hota he apne new dost ko welcome karne ka" (is this a way to welcome your new friend?)

Just wanted to remind that person, to be friends there should be mutual agreement between the two. I want to ask "is this a way of greeting a stranger and do you really want to be friends?"

My reply was "I only add people whom I know from Wattpad or real life"

I don't hesistate on making friends. For anyone who has a single doubt can ask my friends on Wattpad. Just check my profile to find them.

I always message everyone who votes, comment or follows on wattpad. I reply to every message. My point is I don't have any problem to be friends but I have a problem the way they greet.

And don't I have the right to protect my privacy?

This article was only my opinion. I am not forcing anyone to obey this or agree with me. This article was not meant to hurt anyone or directed at anyone.