✡𝚃𝙸𝙲𝙲𝙸 𝚃𝙾𝙱𝚈✡

𝚃𝚘𝚗𝚒'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅

I look at the clock and see that it's already 3:00 AM, huh how ironic.

"Okay I think it's unfair that we all have summoned one of these bitches except you and Jackson." Carter says looking at me.

"I did BEN!" I whisper yell.

"Technically Carter did that, you got no straight answers from that short elf." Emma says matter-of-factly."

"Who is your favorite one?" Jackson ask me, putting his hand on my shoulder.

"I really like Ticci Toby." Jackson smiles at me and grabs my phone out of my hand.

"Okay so we need paper, a pen and some matches." Jackson says and I go grab the stuff.

'Well at least I'm gonna get murdered by hot killer.' I laugh at my own thoughts and walk back to my room.

"Okay so we need to write his full name on a piece of paper and then burn it while chanting his name." Jackson says and takes the paper and pen from me, he writes Toby's full name on the paper and hands it to me "Okay so...should we do it in the basements?" 

"Yeah sure." We walk to the basement and leave the rest in my room.

Once we get in the basement I close the door and use my phone's flashlight to see where we are going. We sit down criss cross on the floor and I take a match and the piece of paper.

"Are you ready?" I ask Jackson and he nods.

I light the piece the of paper on fire and we start chanting Toby's name. After we are done, Jackson helps me up and we make our way out of the basement. Just before I close the door I hear footsteps coming up the stairs, out of the basement.

"Did you hear that?" I ask Jackson and he looks at me confused.

"No, I think you're just being paranoid." He pulls me into a hug and pats my back "It's going to be alright, let's go get some snacks." He kisses my forehead and grabs my hand, leading me to the kitchen.

We grab some snacks and drink and make our way to my room. When we walk in Carter and Mia are asleep on the floor, Hudson is bopping his head to some music they put on while we were gone and Emma is glaring at me.

"We brought snacks." Jackson says, making Mia and Carter wake up and Hudson jump up and run to us.

"Yes snacks." Hudson grabs a packet of crisps and a soda and walks back to his spot on my bed.

"I need to take a piss, I'll be back." Carter walks out of my room to go to the bathroom.

"See everything is fine." Jackson smiles at me and hugs me again, I see Emma glaring at me again.

"Yeah I gu-" I was cut off with a scream coming from downstairs, shit Carter.

We all sprint downstairs towards the living room where we heard the scream coming from.

"Carter what happened?!" I ask worried.

"Get pranked loser!" Carter yells and starts laughing "You should've seen your face." 

"I don't know what the hell got into you, but fuck you retard!" I scream at him and run upstairs, slamming the door shut.

"What's wrong baby?" Someone whispers in my ear making me whip around, but I don't see anyone 'strange'.