Blood&Love chapter 1

[How did you first meet your significant other?]- The study asked 10000 couples and the results, were mundane at best eg. Blind dates, coffee shops, and school. So as i seat here dressed up on my wedding day let me regal you with the jovial yet terrifying tale of how i met my wifes.

                            🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺

Ayanokoji pov

My world started pitch black everyday, at least till 6 am when the lights on the celling would turn on automatically and the instructors would storm in and forced us into a daily routine of ingestion, exercise, study, and back to sleep.

Unable to sleep i counted the seconds till the lights filled the room.

....
...
..
.

???

'did i not count correctly?' i ponder sitting up. Everyone then starts to wake up due to their internal alarm clock.

We all waited for something to happen but as time ticked on it seemed like we would stay in the darkness a little while longer. Getting restless some got up and walked around while others took this time to get some more sleep.

After 30 more minutes things start to calm down as everyone agreed that this must have been a new sort of test, after all this wouldn't be the first time the instructors did this sort of thing. Another half hour passes and still nothing occurred. It was already well past our breakfast and the rumbling of stomachs could be heard from the other side of the large room.

Pstt

A whistle like sound filled the room and i could see a stream of fog leak from the ventilation. Noticing it the rest start to panic and duck onto the floor, following their example i waited till the fog reached my space before taking in a huge breath.

1 minute has pass yet most of the children here were still conscious.

'i wonder what effect this gas would have'

Repositioning my body i send a kick to the gut of the boy infront of me and i watched him gasped for air as he spits out blood.

His face immediately lightens up and his eyes start to droop, eventually it closes and he starts to snore.

'It seems like the gas was something akin to anesthesia, nothing harmful' i deduce after watching the boy show no physical change

8 minutes has pass and the gas start to settle, the room flood with lights from the outside and strangers wearing heavy duty armour  "Secure the perimeters and cuff the kids" the man i assumed to be their leader shouted.

Looking past him i gasped, Dr matsuo who was my personal doctor could be seen as well as my father who had a clear hole in his head.

My vision starts to blur due to my sudden intake of the gas and my world blacked out once more.

                           🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺

Opening my eyes i took in my surrounding, there were 3 old man standing Infront of me, one who was my doctor, the other my butler, and the third i recognize to be Japan's prime minister.

"Ah it seems he's awake" Matsuo proclaim, causing the other two to stop their heated conversation.

'Who knew an obvious observation like that could cause such a entertaining reaction' i watch humourously as they compose themselves.

The Pm coughs gathering my attention. "Mr ayanokoji the Japanese special forces have seized the all operations relating to your father" he states behind a mask of confidence.

"Seeing as i still in a locked room with no windows or ventilation, you can hardly blame me if i say that your spewing rubbish" i replied lazily.

"You will be detained in this facility until he determine whether your a threat to society" Dr matsuo says through clenched teeth.

"Do you plan to exploit me for personal gains?" I asked, staring deep into his eyes

"In the future you will work with Japan's government in a high paying position, and you are expected to help out with puzzling mysteries in the scientific and mathematical world"

'......So basically a long winded yes'

"What about lodging and financial situation right now"

"Everything will be provided for you till the moment you take your last breath" he reassures me

"So will you corporate with me or will you rot here" he took a drawn-out look at the cramp room before facing me again

"I don't seem to have a choice do i" i shook his outreach hand to seal our agreement
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Not knowing at that time, that decision created a new route for me, a road filled with blood and love.