Chapter 3 : Meeting The Autobots Pt. 1

Previously:
"I'm Knockout. What are your names, young humans?" Knockout said, still smiling, evilly.

----------------

When Knockout asking Miyo and Gai's names, they seem don't want to answer his question 'cause they don't trust him, "Our apologies but we can't tell you our names" Gai said in serious tone, Knockout smiled and said, "I'm supposed it's okay that you don't want to tell me your names" Miyo and Gai was in their battle pose with a serious look on their faces.

Knockout looking at every direction making them confused a bit, 'Is this robot a friend or foe?' Miyo and Gai said in thoughts, Knockout look back at them before placing one of his servo to the ground as Miyo and Gai stepped back, "Come with me, humans. I'll accompany the two of you to find your home" Knockout said, still smiling, evilly. Miyo and Gai didn't believe him because they knew it's a trap that he's gonna kidnapped them, or worse... Torturing them to death.

"No, thanks. We're good, really good" Gai said as he's holding his ninja stars really tight, "Come on, don't be scared. I promise i will follow every direction you told me to your home" Knockout said with a little dark tone, 'Alright! That's it!' Miyo and Gai said in thoughts before they quickly ran passed Knockout but he block it with his servo. Miyo and Gai slowly looked at Knockout, Knockout's faceplate is impatient.

He heavily sighed as he stood up and as Miyo and Gai prepared for whatever Knockout will do with them, "Wow, does a humans like you two really need some manners from me? Well then..." Knockout said as he pulled out a.... Gun! Miyo and Gai were surprised seeing this but they really need to be careful and they have to be serious about Knockout, "Should we revealed our real identity?" Gai whisper to Miyo, she shook her head and whisper, "No. Not yet" Gai nodded in response before looking back at Knockout.

Knockout look at them with a dark smile on his faceplate, "Should we start?" Knockout said as he aiming his gun to them, Miyo and Gai look at each other, "Ready?" Gai said, Miyo answer, "Ready as i'll ever be" Knockout activated his gun as he blasted it to them but Miyo and Gai dodge it before they went to Knockout and as they finally having a battle.

-----------------

In a far away place, inside of the grand canyon, there is a secret base. Inside the base, there are 8 giant robots with the Trio kids and two adults, named June Darby and Agent Fowler. Miko showed the video to the Autobots and two adults about the new visitors a.k.a Miyo and Gai, they watch the video about Miyo stopping Vince, who's going to punch Raf.

"I'm warning you.... don't you dare to hurt this little boy and give me his laptop" Miyo said in the video, "Or.... Else!" Miyo continues as she whipped her grappling hook back, making Vince loose his balance and trip in the video, and making the Autobots and two adults surprised seeing it except, the Trio kids and their guardians. They saw Vince was going to punch Miyo in the video but Miyo dodge it by swirling around him and took Raf's laptop.

They saw Vince was going to attack Miyo but Miyo dodge all of it in the video. Vince was going to punch Miyo but Miyo jumped and landed on Vince's right arm then, jumped again and landed on the lamp road in the video, the Autobots and two adults were surprised and amazed seeing Miyo missed all of Vince's attacks, "Whoa..." the white and blue robot said, really amazed about Miyo, named Smokescreen. "She's really good at dodging his attacks" the white, red, and green robot said, impressed about Miyo, named Wheeljack.