1

Skylar
Another day, another stress, another headache followed by a pain killer. I got out of bed and went towards the twins room. They always give me headaches every morning when they're going to school. I knocked on their door and opened it. I entered and found them still in their beds and sighed.
"Guys. We can't be doing this every single day. I also have school too."
"Then you'll leave us to sleep right?"
"Don't even think about it Caterina."
"But Sky....we are hella tired."
"I have college to get too Catherine. Mum's going to be back at midnight and I have exams to write today and I can leave you and lock all food drawers."
"Fine you win. Have fun at college."
They got out of their beds and I smiled at them. They might not be the best siblings but they're worth it. I looked into my mum's room and she wasn't there as usual. I sighed and went downstairs to prepare breakfast. I set their food on the table when they came walking down the stairs. After breakfast they left for school and I stayed behind to clean up and get ready for college. That's how my mornings always start. I'm the older sister of three daughters and in college. I'm 20 years so legally an adult to look after my siblings whom I have been taking care of. I got to college and headed for my first class then met my friends. Ella, Danny and Star.
"Hey guys"
"Baby I missed you"
"Quit the drama Ella. How are you Danny."
"I'm good a little. Someone called me a fat baby"
"Cause the person's just jealous you easily pull the hot guys like a magnet."
"Always the sweet talker aren't you Sky?"
"Well what can I say Star. Its a habit and it works on every girl"
"So you cheating on me? How dare you!"
"Ella baby I'm not. I just say that to make them happy."
"Okay I believe you. Shit we have him today?"
I looked up and saw the most boring lecturer in the department. Why did the day have to start with him urgh? After a whole three hours of his boring lecture which became surprisingly important, we decided to go to Ella's room to relax for our exams. We were laughing and joking minding our own business when I bumped into someone.
"Umph."
"Can you watch where you're going?"
"I'm sorry. I didn't see you there."
"Whatever. Just get out of my sight."
"Hey my friend said she was sorry. That doesn't give you the right to give her that attitude."
"Ella its okay. He's not worth hearing your beautiful voice. Let's just go."
We left the guy and carried on with our business. We got to Ella's room and I played on the bed first.
"So Sky when are you going to join the song and drama crew?"
"Danny. You know I can't. I don't want to steal the spot light."
"But you have a lovely voice. Why won't you?"
"Just don't want to. You know I think I know someone in the dance crew but I'm not sure."
"Well its up to you. Have fun searching. Now let's get ready for this exam."

Arthur
"No. Its not working. Shit"
I run my hand down my face and looked at the terrified faces of the people in front of me. Good they should be after messing up a simple dance move. Like how could they mess that up.
"I can't continue like this. Its a simple move why couldn't you do it!?"
"Relax Arthur. You're scaring the kids."
"Carl. It was a simple dance move. You can even do it for God's sake. Why can't they?"
"That's because you're scaring the living daylight out of them."
I turned and saw the president of the song and drama club coming towards us.
"Hi May."
"Hi Carl. Arthur can you tell them to go home. Its getting late and you know it."
"May....fine you all can leave but I want you earlier than today. Now scram"
I watched them quickly packed their bags and run out of the auditorium. I smiled to myself and turned to face May.
"What is it?"
"Aren't you too hard on the kids?"
"They need a little push to become better."
"Carl you may go."
"Oh come on I promise to stay quite"
"Get out Carl."
"Fine. Calm your horses."
He left and it was left with May and I alone.
"Arthur. I know our twenty years anniversary is coming up but I need you guys to have rest days. Don't you think."
"May I....."
"Also you already graduated last year. You're working don't you think its for the best?"
"Fine. I understand but its my last year here and I want it to be perfect."
"We know that? Carl and Bridget can help you with that and you know it."
"Okay, okay. I'm heading out now so I'll see you later."
"Yes. Tomorrow. Same time same place."
"Yes boss"
I left the auditorium with my bag and music box. I stood by the road waiting for a cab. I heard someone singing from a distance. I turned towards that direction and saw no one. I was shocked, I thought I heard someone singing. Let me add up that voice was good. I shook my head and walked. I took a cab to my dorm and sat on my bed. My roommate was not around so I was alone in the room. I sighed when I sat on my bed. I was about to shut my eyes when I received a call. I groaned then pressed the answer button.
"Hello?"
"Hey Arthur."
"What is it Carl?"
"I found her."
"Who?"
"My cousin. I told you she's around town. Just met her."
"What does it have to do with me?"
"I invited her to join us at the song and drama club. Do you want to meet her?"
"She a dancer"
"No a singer. Her voice is divine"
"Whatever just bring her tomorrow."
"Good see you at rehearsals tomorrow."
"Good now let me sleep."
He ended the call and I went into a nice slumber.