CHAPTER 1 💙 A Prophecised Doomsday

The AU was completely silent, the trees were too thin to count as trees and the snow quivering from the freezing cold temperatures that filled every inch of the deserted AU. Everything was in a monochrome colour scheme with rips and tears in the code manifested across the fogged white surface of snow covered cavern or floating midair which seemed to drain the area of any and all defining features at a terrifying rate.

Error didn't know how he got here nor where he was, he only remembered falling to the floor of the anti-void three weeks after FATE suddenly went silent and being unable to get back up but now? He was walking through an AU that looked like his first attempt at destroying when the entire AU fell into the void and got ripped apart over and over again just to be forced back together and have the process repeat eternally. He took a breath in and pressed forwards taking every possible reason he could be here and trying to figure out which was the most possible and if it was true, then why?

He arrived at the sentry station where a sans usually was stationed in the forest of this AUs snowdin which was just as messed up as the terrain around it with parts of the wood and stone making it melting and glitching in and out of existence before Error's eyes. The only real difference other then the location change was the slightly darker terrain and subtle apperance of static as he went deeper in. Now that he really had a moment to think about it, there was something else about the place that despite its eerie and threatening apperance Error felt inclined to go deeper and so deeper he went.

A soft humming began pick up around the area surprising Error since there hadn't been a single sound prior to the soft melody, it was calm and slow but high pitched and seemed to be dragged on longer then it was ment to be going but somehow remaining perfect. It stayed like that for a while only changing when he got to the disheveled snowdin, the hum became a song with actual words and a woman came into view. At first Error thought they were a monster but getting closer he realised how oddly human they were being too much like a human to actually count as pure monster.

"The voice was taken from the mermaids~ but what if she stole it in the first place~ and they only believed her because of her pretty face~ maybe she's the one to blame~ maybe she's the one to blame~" she sang running her fingers through her short light pink feathered wings which seemed to glow if they weren't made of the hot pink light that was equally as likely to be making up the female's figure.

"What if the bad guy wasn't the bad guy~ What if the hero wasn't really good~
What if the damsel in distress was living her- life? And he took her away from the one she loved~ What if prince charming poisoned sleeping beauty- Cuz she rejected him a moment before~
What if fairytales don't have happy endings~ What if they end up in war~ WAR~" She continued driving her hot pink heeled lace up boots into the ground and spinning around the rock she was sitting on now looking directly at Error and stopped singing instead giving a simple greeting "Hello, I believe you are Error correct?"

Error froze there and then his body tensing at this ethereal woman he'd never seen before knowing his name let alone actually speaking to him! As mentioned earlier a hot pink light surrounded the female figure making it hard to tell if she herself was made of the light or if she was just giving it off, her hair was short with longer fluffy bangs pushed to the left side of her face and mostly covering the right side which obscured a dark purple-pink eye with black sclera the other normal with a light pink iris. As well as that her hair was dome into a messy ponytail at the back.

While her skin was blurred by the light Error thought it looked somewhat fair and smooth with hot pink feathers around her wrists and tipping her ears. She wore a longsleeved crop top with some of her chest showing and a dark grey choker with a hot pink heart pendant hanging from it, they also had a long but tight skirt which went just over the knees with their shirt tucked into it. As well as that she had lace up boots with raised heels and white lacing which was blurred by the light just like her skirt.