CHAPTER 5 💙 A Plan And A Routine

"Who are the other 5? I know your one of them and so is fate, and i'm betting petra is too, and i'm betting she represents Karma, and considering she could beat Fate as you said she wouldn't mind getting her hands dirty with fate implying that she can and will kill fate if she has a reason to, I'm also betting she is one of the Big Three as well..."

"I should explain some things shouldn't I? You see there's technically four classes a deity can take: Primary deity, big three, big five and minor deity. The primary deity is VOID or Osiris as we deitys know him since he was the first to ever exist just as the void was. The big three are the first three deitys he created and the big five the ones created alongside the multiverse and finally minor deity are the newest ones who weren't created by another deity but instead formed as the omniverse developed. Me, BALANCE, KARMA and FEELINGS are the big three but we're known as Pandora Moonier, Aeacus Castover and Petra Shine respectively" I explain thinking over all the last names as we weren't really used to using them much but LOVE took the time to finish answering

"So no, Aeacus is a boy and we are in no way related but Petra is part of the major three or the major deitys as we call the three and five. The major five are technically ment to be the major four as well! There used to be FORESIGHT but after she created the overwrite button and tried to take control over other deitys multiverses she was split by Osiris creating Shiva Endsplay and Lachesis Endsplay aka FATE and DESTINY. I don't really remember FORESIGHT's actual name but I know her last name was Endlsplay as well" LOVE continued "as for the rest, the other major five members are MIND, Minerva Honours, CHAOS, Apep Dright, and HOPE, Elpis Wondrous"

"Pretty weird for you all to imagine Petra as the deity of feelings isn't it? Well it's true so we can't do much about it, sorry if you were expecting her big sis to be Aeacus" I cut in thinking this was a good time to add my thoughts on the KARMA theory which was okay in my opinion.

"*GASPS* Are we allowed to interact with characters other than Program?! If so this will be even better!"

"Unfortunately, no not the moment, connections take a lot to establish and I'm still relatively new for a deity. But I should have more formed later on if that makes you all feel better" LOVE informed  clasping her hands over her chest and giving a warm smile while she raised a few illusions from the flowers filling the field. Her realm was known as the Garden Of Eden and she shared it with her sister Petra and cousin Elpis, it held many multicoloured flowers, tall trees flowering bushes and held a pale pink sky with magenta and golden-yellow clouds. Illusions swirld up forming a few small scale multiverses with thin strings connecting them to am illusion of her control room synced up to the screens "imagine there's a string leading from my control room to every multiverse I take care of, each of those strings has another wrapped around it that provides a connection. To let you talk with other characters I need more strings"

💙

The sound of a pen scratching against paper was the only noise in the small bedroom apart from the buzz of the light above them which held a dark blue hue, it buzzed on lightly with an open window at the side of the only person in the room providing a cool breeze in somehow not moving any of the large amount of papers scattered across the dark wooded office table plac97y ed at the foot of the room. Program looked from paper to paper scribbling down notes with a pencil he'd found while having creation paper ready on his right when he got an idea for the final product ready for its creation which was oddly hard compared to when he was designing UnderTale.

Right now he was working on DreamTale occasionally looking back to Fantasy's sheet. Fantasy was the Dream of the new DreamTale that he'd taken from Reality while they were planning the first bits for all the AUs. His eyes were heavy but he refused to go to sleep until he at least had the first few pages of story for the next AU. He had to make it up to them. He needed to make up for everything that happened in the old multiverse. He pulled another piece closer and wrote a bit more finishing a description for a major part of the map and moving to another section on the actual drawn map which he added onto with a pencil rather then the special pen.