Prologue

Early morning on the mainland in a small but cozy orphanage, a young boy lay asleep in his bed tucked comfortably under the covers.

Knock knock knock

The boy peeked over the covers an eye opening at the noise, sighing he covered himself up again. The knocking at the door ceased and the door opened, a woman stepped in carrying a folder.

She's approached the boys bed and gently shook his shoulder, the boy grumbled and peeked over the blanket once more, the woman smiled and spoke to him softly.

"Good morning Tommy.. are you ready to meet Mr. Burns?"

Tommy squinted at the woman, she laughed softly in return

"Don't you remember silly? Mr.Burns the nice officer?" She said walking over to his closet.

Tommy sat up with a tired groan, bringing his hands to his face. Running his fingers through his dark brown hair.

A shirt and pants where plopped down at the foot of his bed, startling him slightly. He looked up at the woman responsible and raised a brow, She giggled softly.

"Sorry hunny, these are clothes you can wear today okay? Your gonna wanna look your best!"

Before the boy could do anything she left the room shutting the door behind her, he sighed. Finally getting up from his bed he began to dress himself

A red sweatshirt, dark grey jeans, brown boots and a red bandana. Glancing over to his bed he noticed the woman had left the folder she was holding.

He picked it up and opened it, inside showed Mr. Burns and his records. He was indeed an officer and he lived somewhere called Griffey Rock. He also had 4 other kids of his own...

Tommy sighed once more.

"Here we go again.."

(Here's Tommy btw)