.....

+

jj walked out of the bathroom to the closet grabbing a t-shirt and shorts. changing into the clothes she heard the doorbell, and small knocks on the door. smiling, jj went to the door to open it, but before she could yumi touched their shoulder making them scream. turning around quickly they screamed out "you asshole! why did you scare me?! huh?".

without a reply, jj turned around to open the door just to be met with two little kids, and a yumi back hugging him. blushing he asked the littles "how have y'all been?" completely ignoring to question ju asked "uncle jj, why is your face red?". "uh- no reason, sweetheart" yumi looked at their face and teasingly asked "your face is really red, you feeling ok?". ignoring their asshole of a friend he ushered the two children into the house, and told his aunt not to worry about them and that that they would be well cared for. "uh- tiny kid? you're face is still red" "i am not a kid!!" the shorter yelled.

ju softly tugged on yumi's hoodie, and pointed to their sibling standing while watching them, on the verge of tears. "heyy, come here, tiny" the little shook his head, so instead yumi went and picked him up while jj picked up ju. "mimi, do you think we should put a movie on for them?" "i think that's a great idea" yumi asked yoojin and juniper what movie they wanted to watch. ju chose strange world while yoo signed to jj that he wanted to watch infinity war.

after deciding they would watch both, they heard two doors open. jj, scrolled on the disney + looking for the infinity war, deciding to watch the more animated one after. "uncie waeve!!" ju screamed, running around the couch to go hug the older while yoo waved at them. yoo signed to jj asking who the new girl is. they signed back "that's solehyun but she likes to go by sole, sweetheart" "uhm- hi" she said waving at the twins, and they both waved back. sole sat down on the couch and looked at yoo and jj smiling, she then signed to yoo that it's nice to meet him.

yoo looked up at jj, and pointed at the tv. smiling they replied "not yet, we have to wait for yumi-" "you mean me, pretty?" jj slapped his shoulder, screaming at him. "stop! stop! stop! this! is not the time for all your sappy sheet!!" "what are you- no never mind i'd rather not know" waeve said as he climbed over the couch after setting juniper down.

yumi sat beside jj snuggling into his side, wrapping his arms around him. yoo watched yumi in question. jj signed to yoo that his mimi is silly, making the child giggle. "what are y'all laughing about? what did you tell him?"

jj started the movie; the younger twin crawled in their lap, wanting to be held... as did ju snuggling into waeve.

throughout the movie yumi started to notice jj, ever-so-slightly, trying to get closer to him; causing yumi to sit up and ask if they were okay. nodding, the younger mumbled under his breath, hoping he would hear. "just-... just want to be closer to you.." a little confused, mimi held them a tad closer.

"pause the movie!" quickly pausing the movie jj replied. "what?! is everything okay?!" "i need to go potty!" ju screamed. "i'll take 'em!" waeve said, quickly taking the little one to the bathroom. "does this always happen? i'm sorry for asking!" sole asked. the younger sibling nodded, giggling as yumi attacked him with tickles. jj looked a sole, unaware that the two boys were planning an attack for later that night "this usually happens when one of the twins doesn't use the restroom before a movie or has something to drink during." "ah. i understand that."

ju ran into the living room and hid behind sole, screaming "help! they said they were gonna tickle me!" "do you know why?" "that's not important, uncle jj!" giggling waeve walked back in the living room with a slight blush on her face. "your face is a little red, you okay?" "yeah, unpause the movie we must finish!"

yawning, jj looked at the twins to find them asleep together in the corner of the couch. smiling at the sight he turned towards yumi laying his head on their chest. gently stroking jj's hair, a slight blush made its way into mimi's face.