7 Days Meditation Yoga Retreat In Rishikesh

Rishikesh Yog Shiksha has designed exclusive meditation retreat in india for those who are seeking out a way to clear their negative thoughts from within and want to start their meditation journey

Our 7 days meditation course is for everyone whether you are a beginner or intermediate, we welcome everyone to this amazing meditation journey. We are ready to amaze you with our different types of meditation yoga classes, amazing cleansing techniques, hatha yoga, ashtanga yoga, and nidra meditation at the end of the day.

Nowadays people prefer yoga for relaxation and stress management, where yoga helps them to set themselves free and remove all the toxic memories as well as fill themselves with joy and peace.

Successively we want to teach our students essential techniques of meditation and let them know about the depth of meditation and its benefits, therefore, we have focused on step-by-step guidance by our experienced gurus. We are prioritizing yogic values and a blissful environment where you can relax and see the true colors of mother nature.

Rishikesh Yog Shiksha believes that the perfect diet creates the perfect routine and a perfect routine creates a perfectly healthy life, keeping these things in mind we take care of your food system. We have created a special diet plan which is high in protein and will help to create a positive outlook for your one week yoga retreat india.

"Always choose what you want, We welcome everyone to our program, and with joy meditation retreats await you."

OUR MOTIVE

Our motive is to make your meditation and relaxation worthwhile, We ensure you that your meditation journey would be the best journey of your life. Our 7 days meditation yoga retreat in rishikesh enables you to accept the positivity from the core of your heart and take a step forward to live a happy life.

Included in This Package

07 Days Shared/Private Accommodation

3 Yogic Meals Every day

Daily Morning Yoga Session

Daily Pranayama Session

Daily Meditation Theory & Practice Session

Daily Mantra Chanting Session

Course Materials like PDFs prints

Meditation Session on the banks of River Ganga or Waterfall

Outings everyday

Not Included in This Package

1. Airport transfer

2. Travel insurance

3. Visa fee

4. Flights cost

5. Additional treatments