Chapter 1 - Strawberry Blonde

" Ugh... my head.. " Boyfriend complains , laying on what seems to be concrete.

Girlfriend silently gets up and stretches , before asking , " Where are we, babe ? "

" I dunno , do you recognize it? It looks like some sort of highschool. " Boyfriend says , slowly getting up.

Girlfriend carefully looks around , her eyes fill with stars as she realizes their location.

" O-M-G-O-M-G-!!! BF!! THIS ISTHISIS HATINGSIMULATOR OHMYGOD LOOKLOOK MAYBE SENPAI WILL COME UP TO US SOON!! OMGOMGOGMGOGM!!!! " Girlfriend softly waves her hands about.

" Wow you seem exciiii... iiippp... " Boyfriend's words turn into beeps as a male with strawberry blonde hair and the soft aroma of fresh roses walks up to them.

" Ah , a new fair maide.... n.. who's that , dear Girlfriend? " he asks, this must be Senpai at least BF thinks so.

" Oh , Hello , Senpai! This is Boyfriend!" Girlfriend says , still pretty much fangirling over the dude.

" Hmm . . " Senpai looks Boyfriend up and down , " Are you perhaps trying to win her love as well ? "

" Beep. " Boyfriend responds , who probably wasn't in the mood for arguments, they totally kill his vibe.

" Uhmm.. okay.. " Senpai clears his throat as BF and GF magically get into position for a rap battle.

" Ah , a new fair maiden has come in search of true love! " Senpai says , " A serenade between gentlemen shall decide where her beautiful heart will reside. "

" Beep bop skdoo bep. " Boyfriend responds.

The speakers let out the sound of a song , one which is dubbed 'Senpai' named after , well , I'm sure you can guess who.

Senpai begins to sing ever so sweetly. The pair both watch in awe. It sounds just like falling in love.

Boyfriend's turn quickly approaches as he tries his best to replicate Senpai's way of singing , he does a good job as GF cheers for him... or maybe the both of them. He can't really tell.

The song continues this way for most of it's duration. Until , about a little more than half , some tension builds up between the competitors. What type of tension? Well , it's definitely a huge mix of emotions.

As the song ends , Senpai's blushed cheeks slowly fade as a face of anger soon replaces his previous expression.

" Not bad for an ugly worm. " Senpai starts , " But this time I'll rip your nuts off right after your girlfriend finishes gargling mine. "

" Beep beep bop bep! " Boyfriend responds, he kinda wonders why only GF gets to gargle on his balls... kinda sus.

The second song begins to blast through the speakers , 'Roses' he called it.

Senpai's singing takes a small , noticable shift. He no longer sounds like the incarnation of love. He sounds hateful.

Boyfriend shrugs it off and decides to use his original singing style , of course , rapping his way to the finish line.

As the song progresses , Senpai starts to seem off.. he's getting a bit worried it seems.

The song ends as Senpai goes to sit down.

Girlfriend hops off the speakers telling Boyfriend to follow along beside her.

" Hey , Sen.. you alright? " she asks.

" Ughh.. I don't know what's happening , dear. My head has just started to pound without much of a cause.. " Senpai says, holding his head to seemingly prove his point.

Boyfriend let's out a concerned beep. When Senpai quickly turns to him.

Boyfriend expecting some sort of anger turns away from Senpai.

" Ugh.. my apologies , by the way , that comment I made was .. very inappropriate. " He looks down in shame for a bit before looking back at boyfriend.

Boyfriend is a bit stunned , but puts up a reassuring thumbs up along with a grin.

Senpai smiles back before he groans in pain once more.

His face fills with panic.

" Girlfriend , dear , please stand back. . ." He says , the worry filling his voice.

Girlfriend and Boyfriend slowly step back.

Senpai holds onto his face , small groans emit from the teenager , before the world fills with red and he screams in agony.

The world has turned all gloomy and dark , the fangirls that stood behind GF have seemingly ran off.

The strawberry blonde who had once been standing right in front of them had fallen face first on the groud.

A red ghost filled his position.

--------------------------------------------

690 words.

Oh no senpai fucking dies who could've guessed it?! (or is hee?? gasppo 👀... jkjk unless? 😳)

- Amari.