Buy Gold Coins - The Best Types of Gold Coins to Buy

Gold has always held a unique seductiveness with people. Indeed if you aren't a collector of gold related pieces you have still bought some at one point or another in your life. Whether you have bought , gold coins, or indeed a small bar of gold there's a nice downside to it.

Gold seems to be on the rise right now. Prices per ounce are at an all-time high and are only projected to go up. A great way to get yourself invested in gold is to see out and buy gold coins.

Gold coins are near the top- if not formerly at the top of utmost every collectors list of details to buy. There are many reasons for this.

1. Gold coins only grow in value and at the veritably least they do not lose value.

2. Gold coins are like pieces of history, collectors get their hands on them and feel they're a part of history.

3. It's gold! Gold coins outmatch all other coins and are veritably coveted because they're so sought after.

When trying to determine what coins you should really go after it can be delicate. There are hundreds of in the world and something largely sought the utmost of them after. That being said I've put together a list of 10 of the most prized and sought after gold coins.

This list may differ from other lists, and the list isn't in any order. They proved the following coins collectors details and the value they keep is unmatched by other coins.

Saint- Gaudens Double Eagle

This gold coin known as the" Saint", has over the times assumed a veritably high place in the hearts of collectors worldwide. utmost collectors and issuers consider this coin to be the topmost gold coin ever issued. I named the coin after its developer, Augustus Saint-Gaudens, who was a major player in the U.S.

Also known as the$ 20 gold piece it's a reflection of old Greek art. While not as precious as some of the other coins, it holds a distinction over other coins in its beautiful and sought after layout and design. Anticipate to pay between$ 550-$ 1000 for this classic piece.

Indian Head Eagle

This coin was firstly rolled out in 1907. The Indian Head Eagle or$ 10 gold piece, is a gorgeous piece of work and has earned the right to be on every collectors list. In high mint grades this coin would run around$ 600 but in lower mint grades from 1908 to 1933 you can buy one without any major blights for around$ 400.

limited Bust Eagle

The Capped Bust series of eagles only lasted for about a decade yet it remains one of the further popular discoveries among collectors. It's said that the entire montage for the series was only about,000. The Capped Bust series has a veritably charming design with the right- facing bust of Liberty on the front and either a small eagle or heraldic eagle on the reverse. A collector can anticipate to pay anywhere from$,800-$,000 on this coin, depending on the grade.

Indian Head Gold Piece

Between 1854- 1889 there was a series of$ 3 gold pieces issued. The mintage of these coins were veritably low, generally under,000 and in some cases under,000. This in turn( along with the intriguing Princess design) makes these coins indeed more sought after.

Though these coins aren't for the low budget buyer they're in fact still good for the price. Anticipate to pay anywhere from$,000-$,000. Considering the oddity of the coin it's a veritably good investment.

Panama- Pacific honorary Quarter Eagle

This coin is one on the list that has a direct connection to what it commemorates, which in numerous collectors' eyes makes changing this coin indeed more significant. The 5 coins were released for the Panama- Pacific Exposition which marked one of the most important events inU.S. history, the completion of the Panama Canal.

Depending on the grade you can anticipate to pay between$,000 to overhead of$,000-- another reason you should buy gold coins before the price rises indeed more.

Proof Gold Coinage

These $20 gold coins aren't only beautiful but also rare. Only 35 coins were made with the date and this particular proof coin is considered the Rolls Royce of gold coins. For the high- end buyer, anticipate to pay between$,000 and $,000 for a chance to enjoy one of these attestations.

Augustus Humbert Eagle

Humbert was responsible for a series of gold coins and his$ 50" slugs" felt to get the utmost attention. Collectors enjoy this coin as it has a significant story to tell, coming directly out of the gold rush in 1849. It tells a little about the rush as one of the most important pieces of American history when it comes to gold.

Pricing wasn't available for this coin although an original$ 50 gold piece would be worth thousands upon thousands moments.

Liberty Head Eagle

Eventually designated as the Coronet Eagles, these coins were issued as part of American life for over 75 times. Though formed for a long period of time these cons are extremely precious as the starting price for collectors is generally no lower than$,000. Although you may gain a common date one for just a many hundred bones

if this is a route that interests you.

Indian Head Half Eagle

These coins are unique to other collectible coins in the fact that their main design is" incuse", or, adjourned below the face. This makes it more delicate for graders to grade them with constant thickness and delicacy. The Indian$ 5 gold piece is on the top of numerous collectors lists and is considered one of the most collectible coins of all time.

While you may pay over$,000 for a coin like this you may be suitable to find a steal for a many hundred because of the grading difficulty.

Liberty Head Double Eagle

The Liberty Head$ 20 gold piece doesn't get the same attention as other pieces but nevertheless is still a veritably desirable coin. What makes it appealing is it contains a full ounce of gold and along with its size makes it an seductive piece to enjoy. The 1857 S- type 1 is worth over$,000 and indeed has a web runner devoted to its beauty. Do not fret as a collector can find lower grades from$ 400-$ 600.