Part 1

The bell would ring at Fate Academy, and as Jeanne D'Arc made her way to her locker a large crowd would catch her attention.

Curious, Jeanne would join the crowd, as she was met with the sight of the school's biggest bully Gilgamesh towering over what most would assume to be a pink haired girl.

Gilgamesh: "I'm not done with you yet, twerp! I'm gonna make sure you pay for ruining my clothes!"

Gilgamesh said, as his school uniform could be seen with a large stain.

With the "pink haired girl" on the ground, Gilgamesh would prepare to deliver a powerful kick when suddenly Jeanne D'Arc jumped in the way.

Jeanne: "Leave her alone Gilgamesh!"

Gilgamesh: "Or what?"

???: "Or else you'll be given detention for an entire month"

Gilgamesh's eyes would widen, as he turned around to see the principal of Fate Academy (Solomon) approaching the scene.

Solomon: "I want everyone to head to class immediately, and Gilgamesh I'll be seeing you for after school detention"

With that everyone would clear the halls, as Jeanne D'Arc turned to offer the "pink haired girl" a hand.

Jeanne: "Are you alright?"

Jeanne asked, as she helped the "pink haired girl" up off the ground.

Y/N: "Yeah... Thanks"

Solomon: "Mr. L/N..."

Jeanne: "Mr?"

Solomon: "I deeply apologize if your first day here at Fate Academy was ruined due to this incident. I assure you, here at Fate Academy we do not tolerate students bringing harm to their peers. Gilgamesh will be punished for his actions"

Y/N: "Don't worry about it Mr. Solomon, I've dealt with tougher guys than him"

To Be Continued...