Bakugo vs Y/N

3rd person pov

Everyone has been hyped up for the upcoming matches! The one that will shortly begin has everyone standing on their toes in anticipation of who will win.

The two fighting will be Y/N and Bakugo. Both are known for their extreme temper and anger. Bakugo was more well known for his shitty personality, while Y/N was known for his destructive capabilities.

Neither likes the other so this match will be much to behold. When two enemies enter the the ring, neither will be holding their punches.

Right now both fighters are currently in their respective sides of the arena. They're giving eachother the meanest of looks.

Present Mic: "Alriighhtt!! Here we have the two most angry students of year 1! Bakugo the pomeranian here has bursts of explosive anger at the smallest things! Just like his quirk!"

Bakugo: "What the hell did you say!?"

Present Mic: "See what I mean! On the other hand we have Y/N who's rage knows no bounds! He's like a nuclear bomb ready to explode!"

Y/N didn't seem to mind what Present Mic was saying.

Present Mic: "Now let's give it up for our students!"

3!

Bakugo: "I'll be having fun wiping the floor with you!"

2!

Y/N: "You couldn't even if you tried with all your might!"

1!

Bakugo: "Keep saying that shit when I knock you out!"

Go!

Y/N: "Too bad you won't be able to say shit when I dislocate your jaw!

The two ran straight toward eachother disregarding any sort of plan. Their minds were simply clouded with anger.

They reached the middle of the arena where the two exchanged brutal blows to the cheek.

Bakugo relaxed his fist to open up his palm to release a explosion right in his face. He had taken the initiative, but that didn't matter as Y/N's hands moved over to Bakugo's shoulders as the smoke dissipated from his face. His seemingly pure white glowing eyes had turned into a red tint. Pure anger was held on full display on our protagonists face.

Y/N: "You call that an explosion?"

Before Bakugo could reply, Y/N had headbutted his face. The pomeranian staggered back from Y/N before being judo slammed down to the ground.

Y/N: "Because that's what I call a disappointment!"

As Bakugo writhed in pain being thrown to the ground, he saw Y/N start growing in heat and had a aura growing around him. Y/N held a fist reeled back charging up mantra to deal a devastating blow.

Bakugo knew that if this punch landed everything would be over. He didn't want to be done in by a fucking side character! So he started using his brain for once and realized something with his hidden intellect.

Before Y/N could send the punch at Bakugo, his opponent started spinning around up from the ground like those street dancers whilst using explosions from his feet!

Everyone knows that the entire body sweats, including the feet! So what was stopping him from detonating the sweat that was on his feet?