/02

MESSAGE: I write for free and for fun I will not tolerate stealing/translation of my work without my consent, my work is currently only on Wattpad if my story is on another platform please inform me.

WARNING: curse words
___________________________________

After the 30 minutes ride we're finally in front of the favelas where Adriana grew up, even at night we can still see the colorful stacked houses, each of use take her baggage and we start climbing the stares direction the house.

"Adriana do you have by any chance hot older cousins?" Nabi said while struggling to climb the stairs with her big luggage. Adriana stops short glare at her with a look of disgust "I do, but unfortunately for you they're all happily married and live far from this place".

Nabi whine and stomp her feet to the ground "It's not fun then! I though we were going to meet new people and possibly have hook ups" "Don't worry tomorrow I'm dragging you both to the beach since you're so hungry for men" after saying that Adriana stop and start walking trough an alley and guide us toward the last house which is painted in yellow.

Adriana and Nabi were both arguing when the door of the cute house burst open, they stopped and a tall dark skinned woman with short hair came out of the house "DRICA!" the woman shouted to us while running toward Adriana.

Adriana let her things down and run toward her while sobbing "TIA MARIA!(aunt Maria!)"she screamed and thrown herself in her arms "Do we stay here and wait or do we hug her too?" Nabi whispered in my ear, I shrugged.

"You must be Y/N and Nabi, Drica's always talking about you! Welcome to Brazil" she smiled and came near us to kiss us both on the left and right cheeks"Hello missus Maria it's a pleasure to meet you"I said, she hold my face with both of her hands and smile"You can call me Tia querida(sweetie)"she turn around and look at Adriana "Tio Luciano is waiting for you, common girls(Uncle Luciano)".

We follow Maria and when we hear screams in the house we look at each others "Don't worry he's just watching football" Maria said laughing softly."You can put your things next to the stairs we're going to eat and then I'm going to show you your room"she left us in the alley and went inside the kitchen to prepare dinner.

"Do we help her?" I asked "No,are you crazy? My aunt want no one near her kitchen she'll kill us" she said in a dramatic voice, she take our hand and leads us deeper into the house, a lot of pictures and decorations adorned the wall.

We can see the television illuminating the walls and an older man is sitting in the single couch in the left side of the living room. A labrador is laying on the floor next to Tio Luciano, he look toward us and start running and barking at Adriana "Hi Luiz I'm happy to see you too!"she patted his head and went to her uncle to say hello.

Luiz looks at me and wait for his pat, I bend down and start rubbing behind his ears, Nabi follow soon and Luiz is wagging is tail from happiness.

"Hello young girls I hope traveling wasn't too hard" Luciano said and at the sound of his voice Luiz move and went back to his place.

"It was fine mister Luciano, I can you Luciano right? It's the first time that I went this far from home though so I'm kind of tired" Nabi said and started stretching it's funny how she has no shame."Of course you can! It means you're comfortable around me, anyway come sit on the couch and watch with me the match".

The three of us sat in the family couch in the middle of the room and started to watch the TV, Tottenham is playing against another team that I don't know. "Since when do you watch English football?" Adriana said to her uncle, he turn toward her and say "There's this Brazilian player on their team, I wanted to see him but he's not on the field".

He yell again toward the TV because of a mistake Tottenham did, We snickers at the old man antics at the same time Tia Maria head sticks out of the semicircular arches.
"Dinners ready" she said in a sing-song voice.

We all stood and went toward the table behind the couch and started to set the table to eat, each of us found a place and started to eat in a comfortable silence, some questions were asked and little discussions were made but nothing disturbed the silence of the table.

Until a voice destroyed everything "COMMON DON'T YOU KNOW HOW TO USE YOUR FEET!!YOU'RE SHIT" Luciano yelled at the TV when a Tottenham player missed a goal "LUCIANO!? Language!" Maria said in a harsh tone "Sorry love"he said smirking at Adriana and sending us a wink, I smiled and shakes my head at his silliness.

After clearing the table we went upstairs Maria gave us the biggest bedroom, the one that belonged to her sons "I already changed everything the bed are made you only have to install your things and make yourself at home" "Thank you Maria" "You're welcomed querida(sweetie)" she close the door and Nabi lie in the bed who's in the corner "I take this one" she said while petting it "Which one do you want?" Adriana asked I shrugged and she sat on the bed next to the door, I look over the room and install my luggage on the bed next to the window.

"Are y'all ready to go to bed?" "Yeah" "Yes" "I'm going to shut the lights, please sleep early tomorrow I want to spend the whole day outside" Adriana shut the light off and lie in her bed, they all say their good night and think of their future tan.
___________________________________

Here's the second chapter, I'm really proud of it I'm trying to be really meticulous and precise with my story so you have the best experience ever.
Please give me your feedbacks and tell me if the story is interesting
Anyway, since I'm really invested in this story I'm going to update a lot.
Bye my babies 🎀