Ch 3  first day

Harry got out of bed and got ready for the first day. After he went down to the Gryffindor common room, he saw Hermione and Ron waiting.

"Hey Harry, we've been waiting forever!" exclaimed Ron dramatically.

"Come on, let's go get some food," Hermione suggested. They walked to the Great Hall, went to the Gryffindor table, and started eating. After they were done, they headed to their classes. Harry's first class was Potions, but he was late.

"Mr. Potter, why are you late?" asked Slughorn, looking at Harry.

"I got lost," replied Harry.

"Alright, just sit down," Slughorn instructed, and he resumed teaching. After Potions, Harry attended Defense Against the Dark Arts

In another classroom, a woman named Josie introduced herself to the students. Hermione asked her where she was from.

"I am from the US. My wife and I moved here," Josie replied.

"Ok," said Hermione.

Class was over, and the rest of the day went fine. Now it was lunchtime. Harry walked into the Great Hall and saw Hermione and Ron at the Gryffindor table. He walked over to them and started eating.

"How did your first day go?" asked Ron, taking a bite of his food.

"Good, how about your day?" asked Harry, addressing both Hermione and Ron.

"Good," said Hermione and Ron at the same time.

"Can you believe that our Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher is from the US?" Hermione mentioned.

"Yes, it's so cool," Ron said, eating more food.

At the Slytherin table, Draco and Belle were enjoying their time.

"I love it here," said Belle, taking a bite of her food.

"Me too," said Draco, grabbing some food and putting it on his plate.

"So, how was your first day?" Draco asked Belle, taking a bite of his food.

"It went well," said Belle, taking a sip of her drink.

"Bye Belle, I have to go to class," Draco said, getting up and walking away.

"Bye Draco," Belle replied.

Back with Harry:

"Bye guys, I'm going to class," said Harry as he got up and started to walk away.

"Bye Harry," Hermione said.

"Bye mate," Ron added. After lunch, everybody went to class.

It was now nighttime, and Harry couldn't sleep. He went on a walk around Hogwarts, coincidentally crossing paths with Draco.

"What are you doing, Potter?" Draco asked loudly.

"Walking. What does it look like I'm doing?" replied Harry.

Just then, Filch appeared around the corner.

"Detention for both of you for being out of bed after curfew," Filch announced.

"For how long?" Harry inquired.

"Two months," answered Filch.

"Why?" Draco questioned.

"Do you want it to be three months?" threatened Filch.

"No," said Harry and Draco in unison.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope the grammar is good

Love u