M! Cream Uni x F! Alicorn Reader

Requested by: BlessedDreamz

Plot: Y/N is an Alicorn that was rescued by Cream Uni after getting their wings shot when being hunted down, after they were fully recovered they decided to stay and help out in the amusement park.
________
No one's P.O.V:

A few moments ago, this place was peaceful and quiet, now, animals could hear gun shots and yelling everywhere.

Y/N thought she had found the perfect spot away from these hunters, but it seems like she was wrong...

Y/N was in her alicorn form, not her cookie form the moment the hunters arrived and now she's flying around the forest, dodging bullets and trying to hide from them until they leave, but the hunters were not letting that alicorn go.

?: "where is that alicorn?!" the first man yelled at the others, "I told you to find it and bring it here!"

??: "I saw [redacted name] following it! He should be able to find it!-" as soon as the other replied, another gunshot was heard.

???: "I lost it..." the last hunter said, waiting to be yelled at.

....

But what could have happened to Y/N?...

....

A light thud was heard after the gunshot, yet... they lost her... thank goodness...

...

Y/N: "h-he hit my wing..." she said to herself, tears rolling down her cheeks.

She was finally away from the hunters, but she didn’t leave without taking a hit... Jam/blood was on the ground.

And f/c feathers could be seen on the spot she fell, now stained with jam.

?????: "hey! Are you okay miss?" someone asked getting closer to her...

Another cookie...

She started to back away, fearing they might hurt her.

?????: "don't worry, i'm a friend! I won't hurt you" the cookie said sitting down infront of her, "now that I see it... your wings are covered in Jam..." they said with a sad tone in their voice, different from the cheerful and caring tone from earlier.

Y/N: "how do I know you're not going to hurt me?..." she asked, looking at the floor.

Cream Unicorn: "well, i'll introduce myself, my name is Cream Unicorn Cookie" he said with a closed eye smile, "and now you" he continued.

Y/N: "i'm... Y/N Cookie..." she answered hesitantly.

Cream Unicorn: "what a nice name! Let's get you healed up now" he said standing up and using his healing skill.
"Let's start the parade!"

As he said that, her wings were no longer in pain nor bleeding (jamming? Cause bruh... it's jam ¯\_(ツ)_/¯)
(K, i'll stop :,>)

She saw a unicorn infront of her for a brief moment, then it revealed itself to be Cream Unicorn Cookie.

Y/N: "you... you are just like me!" she said, he stared at her and blinked once.

Cream Unicorn: "I am?" he asked pointing at himself.

Y/N: "yes! you are!" she said shifting into her alicorn form.

Cream Unicorn: "woah! you're an alicorn!" he said inspecting her wings "by your bruises, I can only guess you were being hunted down for your magestic form..."

She blushed at the compliment but covered it with her wings.

Cream Unicorn: "d-did I say something wrong?!"

Y/N: "n-no no! It's just..." she said waving her hands infront of her, "nobody ever called me magestic before..." she wispered to herself so that he couldn’t hear.

Cream Unicorn: "how about you come with me to my amusement park?" he invited.

Y/N: "are you sure I won't be a bother?..."

Cream Unicorn: "of course not! Come on" he said helping her up.

[Timeskip to a few weeks later]
[Laziness :,)]

The park had just closed, Y/N and Cream Unicorn were playing around the park before sleep.

Y/N: "it feels nice to hear all the kids laughing and having fun, although it comes to an end soon..." she said as they both watch the night sky from the merry-go-round.

Cream Unicorn: "yeah, but everyone needs to go home. Right?" he said with a closed eye smile, causing the female to hide her blushing face, "are you okay?"

Y/N: "huh? Oh! Yeah! I'm... fine. I just have something to tell you..." she said looking away.

Cream Unicorn: "oh? Go ahead!"

Y/N: "Cream Uni... back at the forest 2 weeks ago, I showed no signs of trust, so saying this now may be hard for you to believe..."

Cream Unicorn: "but like you said, that was back at the forest, you trust me now and we're very close, I don't see why I wouldn't believe you"

Y/N: "o-okay, if you say so... anyway, we're getting off topic here..." she took a deep breath and continued, "I like you Cream Uni, more than a friend..." she said then heard the male sigh.

Cream Unicorn: "awh... I was gonna tell you that, but i'm glad you returned my feelings N/N" he said, smiling at her. Y/N couldn’t say anything, she froze completely and stared at him.

Y/N: "heheh... yeah" she said, smiling back at him.

________

I dunno if this was good enough, but I tried 😊