Debut

Rose pov:

I looked at the big screen 3 MINUTES it displayed.

3 minutes until TIT's debut.

As hybe said its their biggest project, and we already had 2 million pre orders on our album "Im not sorry".

23million peole were watching our countdown.

I couldnt wait until the timer hit 6pm. I couldnt wait till the number that says 20seconds left became 0 seconds.

I felt someone hug me from behind. "Hi Viks" I said to the maknae Viks. "Rose we are going to be famous!" Viks squeald, i just laughed at her.

Viks was the chaotic and cute one. While i was the leader, the perfect one, and every boys crush.Vigs was the mom of the group and the cool one. 

"THERE ARE ONLY 10 SEC LEFT UNNIES" Viks said while screaming like a cow.

"5,4,3,2,1 congrats TIT" our manger yelled while cameras where everywhere filming us 3.
We all screamed and jumped around "I cant believe its happening" I said to Vigs and Viks

"The live stream started!!" our manger yelled.

"One two three and we are the iconic trio" we all said together

"Okay so today on our live stream we will play a game to get to know our three girls more" one of the workers said.

"What is the game" we all said together which was totally not planned.

"I will ask you a few questions and you will have to answer"

"Okay" we said together.

"What is your name and posion?"

"Hello my name is Vigga, stage name is Vigs, im the unnie of the group and my posison is lead dancer and main rapper and sub vocalist" Vigs said while smiling.

"Anyeong my name is Rose im the leader of TIT my posision is leader, lead vocalist, lead rapper and visual" Rose said and winked at the camera

"Hello my name is Viktoria, but my stage name is Viks, im the maknae, main vocalist, center and main dancer" Viks said doing ayego.

"Okay, next question... what is you hobbies"

"My hobby is eating and opening enha albums" Vigs said.

"My hobby is drawing" Rose said.

"My hobby is reading. My favourite book is The four kingdoms by TaeTae_lyfe" Viks said.

"Okay interesting.. what is your favourite song on the album"

"My favourite is Diamond ft Jake of Enhypen, because we collabraded with my idol" Vigs said smiling.

"Prob Dont let me go (English ver), because i wrote that song" Rose said winking at the camera.

" 24 hours ft jackson wang , is my fav because we collabraded with Jackson one of my favourite singers" Viks said fangirling while the other members laughed at her. (I wrote this before JW got cancelled)

"Okay now we will say our goodbyes"

"goodbye our lovely fans" we all said together.

"OKAY GIRLS YOU DID GREAT" The maneger yelled when the live ended.

As soon as the live ended. We all screamed together. "UNNIES IM AN IDOL" Viks yelled.

Hello

This book is made to my best online friends Vigga and Rose🫶

I hope you enjoined the first chapter

Please vote and comment

From Viktoria aka the maknae in the story🫶