MUSIC BANK

Vigs Pov:
Today we are gonna preform at music bank with "Im not sorry" and the other tracks on our album.
Right now we were backstage dressing up and getting our makeup done.

"UNNIE LOOK AT ME" Viks yelled from the other side of the room. I looked at her outfit. "YOU LOOK STUNNING VIKS" I yelled back amazed by her pretty outfit

(Rose is the one to the left, Viks is in the middle and Vigs is to the right)

"WE ARE GOING OUT IN 3 MINUTES " Our manger yelled to us.
My heart was beating so fast. It was the first time we were going to preform. I hope everything will go as planned.

"GO GO GO" our manger yelled.
Rose, Viks and I ran to our places on the stage and began.

Vigs: you are listening to T I T
Rose: Here we go
Vigs: go down
and do it with a frown.
I have the crown.
Im your queen
In your silly dream
I have money
I drive a sony
Rose: Money aint a problem for me
I got what i takes to be free
I played with you
And im not sorry
Viks: i know it is hard
To accept the truth
I palyed with you
Be happy i even wanted to.
Nobody breaks hearts like i do
..........

Im so tired. We preformed all seven tracks on our album. At the same time i feel alive. So many people cheered for me and my members, and i couldnt be more grateful.

I looked to my side to see Viks sleeping.

Rose were doing selfis to her instagram.

It was obvious that rose was the most popular member. She was even popular on Social medias before our debut. She had around 20mil followers on tiktok were people followed her life as a model. She also had 50mil followers on instagram. She also had a youtube channel ,were she used to film vlogs, as a teen model for many brands.

When she became a trainee she deleted her accounts ,since she didnt have any time, but now she is back being active.

I couldnt help but be a little jealous. It was obvious that i didnt get as many cheers as Rose and Viks did. Dont get me wrong, I am grateful but i cant help but be a little jealous.

I knew i would be the least biased since i didnt have the visuals like Viks and Rose did. But i didnt know it hurt that much to not be loved as much as the other members.

ROSE POV:
i was currently taking selfies at the famous stairs. The stairs ive dreamed to take a selfie next to my whole life. My parents have never been supportive of my dream. When i was just 15 i got kicked out of the house, because i auditioned for HYBE. I moved to a small apartment and worked full time as a model.
I envied Vigs.
Her parents were so supportive of her. They would drive her to dance practice every time. They would always give her homemade dumplings with her to practice, if she suddenly became hungry.
A lot of trainees envied me because of my brand deals and my visuals, but i have always envied them more for having supportive parents.
I would give all my fame away to have Vigs parents for a week.

Hello guyss🫶

The moral of this chapter is. Dont be jealous of anyone beauty, money, fame or popularity.

Anyways take care of yourselves

Love, Viktoria