The movie theaters shooting

Each of the different YouTube families is going to watch the flash movie on June 16 2023.  Canyon is worry about something and forget it.  They drive to the movie theater and each of the YouTube families get in the movie theater to watch the flash movie but 10 minutes in the movie.  One mystery person dress up as reverse flash and say I will shoot every person in this theater room.  This is what you going to get to not canceled the flash movie.  Every YouTube families are running different way and but few of them are permanently injured.  Each of other YouTube families protesting to canceled the flash movie every time a movie theaters aired the flash movie.  Ty say Warner brothers could canceled the flash movie because this could be avoided and each persons throw all their dc stuff.  Each of other YouTube families thinking they should avoid aquaman 2 because of amber heard could be other repeats.

Warner brothers announce it their fault not canceled the flash movie because of this and I announce I going to delayed aquaman 2 indefinitely to replace amber heard.  But Joe Biden say Warner brothers needed to a $100 dollars fines for each movie theaters play the flash movies.

(I going to something different if Warner brothers canceled the flash movie)

Warner brothers is worry about not canceled the flash movie and talk about that one move theater shooting.  Warner brother took some time to decided the faith of the movie and they announce it to be canceled.  Warner brothers made a statement saying we canceled the flash movie because we not wanted a shooting repeat again.  We will bring Scoob holiday haunts in a movie theaters on June 16 2023.  If we made enough money and we recast Ezra Miller.

Each of the YouTube families are happy the flash movie get canceled and a probably a recast.  Canyon say about amber heard? Johnny say they might reconsider to recast her to because Warner brothers ask each of YouTube families daughter to be in aquman 2 but Audrey from that YouTub3 family take the amber heard spot.  Sarah say each situation could come with consequences.

Arthur note:  remember that movie theater shooting that happened few years ago The Dark Knight Rises? I didn't wanted this chapter goes extreme because I made this chapter little bit extreme.

I going make the next chapter more little bit crazier!