information

"Eris, love. You failed your mission on the second day!!" I hear dreamXD say.

"Well I don't know who to trust!!!" I say while seeing in back at the black abyss.

"Well you're suppose to NOT die to my cocky human version, who thinks 'he's the king of the world and shit!" He responds angrily.

"Why are you so pissed off,man! I'm trying my best!" I say back. He takes note of this and lower his volume.

"Sorry love. I just didn't want you to die so fast." He says softly

"Well maybe give me instructions on what to do and where to go. L'manburg was fun though!" I suggest.

"Yeah yeah. Oh and since they think you're dead now, i have to change your look every time you fail." He says with a expressionless look.

"Ok, so....... my instructions" I say

"OKAY, well you are suppose to protect some kid named Tommyain'tit or something. When war comes protect him with your life don't let him get hurt and blah blah blah..... OH here is a three life bandana. You could change the color, make him wear it and NEVER take it off or the spell will disappear." He says like he is reading a list. He could be but I can't see.

"Ok am I getting teleported back now or what!?!"

"JEEZ, FINE THEN. The bandana will be shown when you get there. Don't tell anyone you can't trust about. AND MAKE SURE DREAM DOESN'T KNOW. Let's just say Dream isn't a fan of Tommy." He tells me.

"OKAY OKAY, let's get on with it now!"
I say

"Before you go, the time will change
I myself don't know how long or if they will even remember you. You now will go by the name ..... Willow!" He explains

"Alright bye love see you later!" He says goodbye before the world goes black again.

_________________________________________

An

Don't know why I love ending it with getting knocked out but oh well.

Hope u have a gn/m/a c: