Background

*This is y/n's background and kinda just what she want through growing up with octane.*

   Y/n POV

     I was born into the Silva family. Me and my twin brother, Octavio, are the heirs to Silva pharmaceuticals: our father's company. My brother is a loose cannon. He is always really energetic and rowdy. I, on the other hand, am calm and stationary. Growing up, my brother and I were very close, but we had different plans for our future. He was going to be a famous dare-devil who would do crazy stuff.

     "Come on, hermana. I'll be safe." He would say. I never believed him.

     I wanted to take over our father's company and save lives.

     "What is it with you and not wanting to inherit father's company, Octavio?" I would always ask him. He was never interested in father's job and I never knew why.

     When we were about 11, our father was getting married, yes, he had multiple wives before but I loved seeing our father happy and in love, even if he got married a lot. Octavio never liked the weddings, he always said they were boring, so he decided to crash the wedding! He almost got himself killed, just to be famous. Me and my father were mad at Octavio, I was mad because he has utter disregard for his own safety, our father was mad because Octavio misbehaved. I toke the blame for Octavio's behavior, like normal.

     After that Octavio made a friend, a nice, pleasant girl, her name was Ajay Che. She shared my desire to save lives, and she also would take care of Octavio when I was not around to keep him from misbehaving. So, I had more time to focus on my studies in school.

     To be continued

     301 words.