Joining

*sorry I was gone for a while, this takes place right after fuse joined the games*

     Y/n POV

     I wake up to my phone buzzing. I picked it up and looked at it. Octavio was calling me, so I answered.

     Y/n: Octavio, why are you calling me.

     Octane: Hermana, you got in!

     Y/n: What!?

     Octane: You got into the games! Pack your things and get to the airport, their coming to get you.

     Y/n: I'll head that way now. Thank you, Octavio.

     I hung up the phone and sprung out of bed. I grabbed some of my clothes and a few thing I can use for experiments, if I ever get a chance to do them.

     I got to the airport and I saw a few workers walking towards me. Once they got to me they asked me if I was the newest apex legend, and I told them I was. They toke me to a small ship and told me to get in.

     I got into the ship and placed my stuff by a chair in the corner of the room. A voice came through the loud speakers on the inside of the ship, "Attention, all passengers. We are about to take off, please note that there are seat belts if needed." I looked down and saw that the chair I was sitting was an industrial chair made for travel.

     *A few hours later*

     The voice came back through the loud speakers, "Attention, all passengers. We are about to land, please hold on to all personal belongings." I grabbed my bag and held it in my lap as the ship shoke. When the ship stopped moving the voice came back through, "You have arrived at your destination." I stood up and walked to the door. As it lowered, I was presented with a larger ship. I was lost in thought, looking at the wonder before me, I've always been fascinated by large ships. As I was thinking I felt a tap on my shoulder, I turned my head to see Octavio, my brother.

     I grabbed him and hugged him tight, he did not hesitate to hug back, "I love you, too." I said. Octavio responded my hugging me tighter.

     Octane: "I'm so happy your here, Y/n."

     Y/n: "I'm happy to be here."

     I looked over and saw Ajay Che. She looked beautiful, and had grown so much.

     Lifeline: "Do I get a hug?"

     I walked up to her and wrapped my arms around her, she did the same. We stayed like that from a moment. Before Octavio told me he wanted to introduce me to the other legends. I met quite a few of them. I met, Bangalore, Gibraltar, Bloodhound, Fuse, Wraith, Pathfinder, Caustic, Mirage, Watson, Crypto, Revenant, Loba, Rampart, and  Horizon.

     They were all so nice, except Revenant. But I knew, things were turning up for the better.