the villian and the twins..

There once was a time when aliens ruled the world so there were no humans. Then came Ovo and Ava. Ovo and Ava were twins, they loved to play together. until they got taken away Ovo and Ava met again on earth but not exactly what you think now they got kidnapped again by the evil villain. "Haha i've caught you again" he said "you may not know who i am.." "but you do not need to know," ovo and ava were frightened they wanted to escape. Little did the evil villian know Ava kept a magical spray in her left pocket "Hey you!" "Take this!" said Ava. "Ava no wai-"said Ovo. Ava sprayed the magical spray and..He turned into a frog! "Ovo come on!" "We have to escape quickly!" Ava and Ovo ran as fast as they could. Once they found a door they ran out as soon as they could. Little did they know the villain became human again. The villain ran as quickly as he could to catch them. He almost lost them but no they were mannequins! But.. they got captured again. Ovo had a plan though.Ava was worried.He wasn't.instead Ovo was happier than ever. Ovo had the best plan to trick the villain. He got the spray from Ava "Hey villain!" says Ovo. He throws the spray at him but it's in a little bag and looks different. The villain thought it was a gift and sprayed it on himself; he didn't know it was the spray and it lasted forever! He did not become anything but...Air!! Good thing the twins could run quickly, they ran to the door and finally they were home once they were home they told stories about life and stayed up till midnight at 2am they finally fell fast asleep when they woke up and ate breakfast they lived they best life until 1592..