fighting🙁

Jacob x Yn
I woke up and Jacob was yet again no where to be found. I was alone in his room and he didn't leave me a text, note, or anything. I was shocked at the scene because usually he tells me if he's going somewhere. I text him after a few minutes of me waking up asking
Jacob💞
Y"Hey baby where did you go? I miss you text me when you can!"
J"Ok whatever."
Read 9:43

I didn't know if I did something wrong so I just left him on read. I'm now thinking of what i could've done wrong in the past few days. But yet again I found myself at a dead end.
Jacob finally got home after an hour of being at the gym. We have each others locations so I just checked where he was. 
"Hey babe." I said to him when he walked in to his room. But yet no answer, he just went straight to the bathroom. I waited for him to get out but he was in there for like 15 minutes. He finally came out and hopped on his game. I walked over to his desk and hugged the back of him. He responded with
"Y/n wtf are you doing I'm trying to do something!"
Y"Oh sorry j.. I just haven't seen you all morning.."
J"Okay but still be careful I don't want to accidentally hurt you by turning my head so fast."
Y"Ok sorry. I'll just leave you alone.."
J"Ok bye."
I wonder why he was being such a dick to me this morning.. I still couldn't think of anything I would've done to make him mad.
About an hour and a half later, I went in jacobs room to see him doing his laundry.
"Hey j."
"Hey babe."
"So now I'm babe?"
"Yeah you always have been?"
"Jacob I want to know what I did wrong."
"What do you mean?"
"Huh?? You were being a dick to me all day!"
"Oh well sorry."
"It's fine, but what made you so angry at me for?"
"Idk I'm just not in the best mood okay?"
"But why? Did I mess up?"
"No babe it has nothing to do with that."
"Well then what does it have to do with?"
"I don't know?? Okay?! Sorry for being rude to you."
"It's okay j but I just want to know why!!"
"I just answered you goddamn y/n?"
"I'm sorry I'm not meaning to make you mad!"
"Well then stop asking okay?"
"Jacob are you cheating on me..?"
"Omfg y/n. No I'm not cheating on you!! I'm not that type of person!!!"
"Jacob just tell me what I am doing wrong!! I just want to know so I can fix it!!"
"OMG Y/N JUST STOP!!" He yells at me
"I'm sorry Jacob.."
"Goddamn y/n I don't like to yell at you but your just pissing me off today."
"Well then tell me what im doing wrong!!"
"NOTHING!" He yells again
I start to cry bc I don't like being yelled at and he grabbed me by my waist pretty tightly and kissed me. I kissed back and fell into his arms, as we started kissing he cleared off the bed and threw me on it, climbing on top of me he practically rips my shirt off and gives me hickeys everywhere. To be honest I don't know how we went from fighting to fucking. I took his shirt off and proceeded kissing him.
"Jacob what are you doing?" I stopped.
"Omg Yn what is it that I can do for you?"
"Idk but not finishing an argument isn't it! Can we please just talk without yelling?"
"Okay fine."
He sits on one side of the bed and I sit on the other.
"So Jacob can you please tell me what's angering you so much today?"
"Okay, I'm just really frustrated because of Vinnie."
"I get that. But you could've just said that instead of leading on the argument."
"Yeah, but I just didn't really want to say it."
"Jacob we need to work on sharing our feelings with each other if we're gonna have a relationship."
"Alright I'm sorry baby, I didn't mean to yell at you and I love you."
"I forgive you and I love you too."