Hommie hopper[A.G](2)

🥵Sumt warning🥵(if u belive in god might not wannna read)

Y/n's pov: 

Aidan and I have been together for about 2 years now. We started dating in 2020, but today we broke up. And ngl it hurts I didn't wanna break up with him. But he cheated on me so... But heres the thing he started dating my friend Hannah, so you know what I did? I started dating his friend Jenna. Tbh I've always kinda had a thing for her, but anyways. Tonight Jenna and I are gonna go to a party. My friends Billie and Jessie invited us to a party they're throwing, and Aidans also gonna be there. But I don't really care.

[A/n: wht ur wearing]

Time skip*

"Um, hey..Y/n."

"What do you want, Aidan?"

"To say that...I'm sorry."

"Lemme guess: Hannah cheated on you so you come running back to me? How cliche."

"Umm."

"If you want to get my forgiveness you can start by getting mommy a drink."

"Uh um, ok."

"Good boy." I whisper into Aidans ear as I grab his collar.

"Fuck, Y/n." Aidan groans.

"You know what, fuck it." I then drag Aidan to the bathroom and we started making out. 

"Drop em." I say reffering to his pants. I then took off thong and slid myself onto Aidan.

"F-fuck, Y/n."

"Oh my fuck, mommy missed this dick."(💀) I moaned out.

"Tell mommy how much you missed me, darling." I whispered and slightly moaned into his ear.

"Mmm, mommy I missed you so much. I missed you touching me, I missed touching you. I missed your sweet tight pussy." I moaned at his words.

"I missed you owning me. Making me feel humiliated."

"Fuck baby, now I wanna cum." I moaned out.

"Mommy, please."

"Mmmm fuck, go ahead baby." 

"FUCK!" We both moaned at the same time.

"God I missed you, Y/n."

 "I missed you too darling. As much as I hate to admit it, I really did." I say while sliping my thong back on.

"Y/n, please take me back."

"Ok, but you cheat on me again and Adian I swear to  the all mighty Lillith I will sacrifice you. Understood?"

"Yes ma'am."

"Good."

Enjoy<3