𝐋𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐍𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭'𝐬 "𝐃𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦" | 𝐄𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐧𝐚𝐥 𝐍𝐨𝐜𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐚𝐥 | 𝐃𝐚𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐧 𝐗 𝐈𝐧𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐧𝐢𝐚𝐜!𝐅𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐞 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫

Requested by @AbriannaBrown884

AN: I am so sorry this took a long time to publish. A lot had been going on, thankfully it's done now I hope you enjoy.

"Oh my god, why aren't any of these sleeping pills working?"

You groaned as you sat up in your bed, picking up one of the pill bottles and throwing it across the room in annoyance. It hit the wall with a thud before clattering across the floor. You had a serious case of chronic insomnia and did just about everything to try and get rid of it or at least still try to get a wink of sleep. You grabbed yet another bottle, though this one was filled with melatonin gummies. You didn't even hesitate to down the whole thing, chewing on each and every one of them and swallowing it. You then decided to lie on your bed with your eyes shut tightly in one last attempt to get some rest, counting to see how long it would to actually fall asleep.

"...One minute."

. . .

"Two minutes."

. . .

"Five. Minutes."

. . .

"Ten. Minutes."

. . .

"Lord, if you really do exist, let me sleep!"

You shouted in annoyance, clenching your teeth before letting out a huff and turning over on your pillow. You sat with your eyes closed in silence, waiting for just about anything. Though, I guess you eventually got what you wanted. Just not in the way you'd expect, but regardless, in your eyes there really was a God.

Daemon POV

'Hmm..'

I flew around the city's night sky, flying over and under the spiritual creatures in delight while looking for someone's dream to snack on.

'Eenie, Meenie, Miney...'

I began choosing one of the various amount of buildings to go to and saw a small house that had its lights off.

'Moe.'

A smile creeped onto my face as I flew down towards it and into what I presumed was the bedroom. I looked around the room and it was.. pretty empty to say the least. There was of course a bed, but despite that there were minor things like boxes and clothes that had yet to be put where they were meant to be. I looked closer into the bed and saw a girl lying there, eyes shut and damn near asleep.

"Here we go.."

I placed my hands over her head, watching a symbol slowly form on her forehead before becoming whole. With that, I closed my eyes and went into her dream.

Your POV

I "opened my eyes" and much to my surprise, I sat on a cushion that flew over a bunch of clouds. The wind blew through my hair gently and the sun beamed down on my skin, embracing me in it's warmth. I stuck my hand into the clouds, feeling the cold air breeze against my hands. It's been so long since I've been able to have a dream, it's almost nostalgic. I felt the ends of my lips tug upwards into a smile as the dream continued. Th cushion shook slightly much to my surprise and began rising higher above the clouds, and as it rose a castle rose along with it. An all White Castle with yellow windows and golden decorations. I smiled brightly at the sight and looked further in the distance to notice a city not too far from me in the clouds. It was something someone who wish they could fly would dream of.