CHAPTER 2

Marinettee's P.O.V

I was taking a nap when I was told the plane had landed. I had finally reached Paris. I got off the plane wheeling my suitcase behind me as I put on my shades. As I got of the landing pad and was walking out of the airport , I heard a shout as Alya run to me screaming in excitement.

Alya: Girl i missed you soooo much.

Alya said as we hugged each other tightly

Marinette: I missed u too. you look hot, new hairstyle?

Alya: Yassss. I decided to highlight the end of my hair. it was a bit boring for my taste.

Alya said as she showed off her hair

Marinette: well it looks wonderful.

Alya:i know anyway let's get you to your apartment. Your assistant sent me the address.

Marinette: Its been quite a while since i last stepped foot in paris.

Marinette said with a folorn look. Alya looked at her with sympathy but did not talk. She knew a bit about what Marinette went through but it was not her place to speak. she could only comfort mari as she went through it.

The rest of the journey to marinette's apartment was filled laughter and excited chatter about the most random of things as well as a bit of girl gossip here and there if you know what i mean.

Alya:Have you heard the latest news about Clara Nightingale? Apparently her husband was a drug dealer.

Marinette: The fuck? He looks like he wouldnt hurt a fly.

Alya:Thats what she taught too. The police came to her mansion and searched. They eventually found a stash of the hard stuff. The maids caught everything on video. When clara saw this she screamed so much she had to be sent to the hospital.

Marinette: serves her right. The bitch thinks too highly of herself. I mean who comes to a fashion house and tells the designer to their face that the dress made, is not short enough and sues the person for that.

Alya: Wait what?

Marinette: I know right? can you imagine........

...

Alya and i finally reached the  i would be apartment renting. It was more of a condo. It was decorated in black,pink and white themes and there was a huge kitchen as i love cooking.

Alya:Dang girl, i knew you were loaded but this is crazy.

Marinette:*giggles* It is a pretty big apartment, i wanted something smaller.

Alya:If i had all of this*gesturing to the condo* I would be over the moon.

Marinette just shaked her head as she walked to her bedroom. She said her goodbyes to Alya who promised to see her tomorrow before heading to work.Mari removed her hees and laid on the bed looking up at the ceiling.

Marinette: Alright Marinette, don't sulk or mope. You can do it.

Marinette said giving herself a little pep-talk. She then went to the bathroom for a hot shower, wore her nightgown and jumped into bed falling asleep as soon as her head hit the pillow and drowned into a deep dreamless sleep.

...

Morning

*beep beep beep* The annoying beep of the alarm on her phone woke Marinette from her sleep, despite being a working adult, Marinette wished that she could sleep in and was always jealous of her teenage  self who could get an extra 30 minutes of sleep everyday as she lived close to the school.

She got up groggily turning off the alarm as she got up yawing. She then stretched and went to the bathroom to complete her morning routine. She came out in a bathrobe and went to her closet where clothes had already been placed. Perks of being the ceo of a fashion house.

She chose a beige knee length skirt paired with a black blose and some black stilettoes. she moved her long hair to one shoulder. She put on some nude lipgloss when she heard her door bell ringing. She opened the door to see Alya holding a box of breakfast pastries. 

Alya: hey girl, looking good. I brought you some breakfast. 

Marinette: Thank you, for both.

Alya then chatted with Marinette before leaving for work. Marinette ate some of the pastries and left the rest for later. She then left the apartment and took a car that had been delivered to her to her workplace.

When Marinette got there, a bunch of paparazzi started to take photos of her, one of the directors came to escort her inside while bodyguards prevented the people from getting too close. Marinette went into the building and all the higher-ups came to greet her. It was the first time they were meeting Marinette although they had been working for ,Miraculous Fashion for some time. Marinette spent the day meeting her employees and designers , going from one meeting to the other. Marinette was gorgeous and where ever she went heads were bound to turn in her direction.

After a busy day of work, Marinette decided to go to the park to get some fresh air. As she walked down the pavement, basking in the evening sun , something collided into her. She looked down to see the most brilliant emerald green eyes she had ever seen. They were emotionless but that did not hide their beauty. 

The owner of the eyes  seemed to be a little boy not much older than 5.

"Mama?"