prologue

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

REWRITTEN 

ZIA POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I remember the day I meet my Science loving best friends. 

it was a couple of days after the death of my parents and I was still getting used to then not being around anymore. not wanting to stay in the orphanage any longer that day, and wanting to get way from the very caring maybe too caring women watching over everyone, so I snuck out the house and went to the park.

It was there where I met my best friend, who was also sneaking out his house to get away from his dad.

 the night sky was dark but not to dark, cause of the moon and stars illuminate the sky. the air was filled with a tranquil and soothing atmosphere, with only the occasional sound of crickets and leave rustling in the breeze.

its was peaceful, too peaceful for my liking at that time, as the peacefulness only just made my mind go back to that day. so to stop my mind from wandering back that day I started speaking my thoughts, any thing that came to mind I spoke it out loud.

seated on the swing, looking up at the night sky where the moon was high in the sky, I was swinging back and forth, "The Moon is moving approximately 3 cm away from our planet every year.."I mumbled swinging backwards before going forward making myself go higher 

"it actually 3.8 cm away" I snapped out my thought and turn my head to side after hearing the unexpected voice. and sitting next to me on the other swing is a boy with spiky green tip hair gazing up at the moon as well,

"huh?' I stared I him confused not understand what he said. looking at him better now, I notice that he wearing a blue t-shirt with a space ship on it, with grey jeans. his red eyes focusing on they stars above.

"you said the moon is moving 3cm away from our planet every year but its 3.8cm a year not 3cm" he turned to look at me with a smirking, 

I take a moment to think about what he saying only to realize he is right "oh I did say that. how odd of me, to make a mistake like that with how much my mama talk about space"

somehow me mention how my mum like space made him interested in talking about space with me and we started talking about space for a good long while. I told him how my mum was Astronomer and how she told me everything about space and that I remember everything she said to me cause I have hyperthymesia.