their first meet is insane

Travis (POV)

I'm with my ex-girlfriend cause she corner me then asking for a comeback..

"Babe....She said
" Don't call me babe.... Cheater "
" But- as I cut her words
"but... But what Chantal, I give you a chance last time you did that but what did you do?" As I replied to her with no any emotion seeing on my face...

"But babe give me just last chance promise, it will never happen again.. she said.

" Giving you another chance is like giving your gun another bullet.. as I said coldly.

"Babe-" I cut her once again "i said don't call me babe...

"Why ? Do you have a new girl now"
Wt,are you insane...as I said,this girl is stressing me
" Why don't you just tell me that you have    already. Ugh, this girl is so...

"Okay I will tell you, yes it's true I have already" I see the disgusted face in her.

"Is that true?" As she said
"Yes" I replied.

"So who's is that girl? ".... I stop for a while...
" Why are you just pretending? "She sarcastically said "no" I said
" Why can't you show me your new one."
I travel my eyes around no one walking... But I see a pretty cute guy.... He's walking on our site.

I face Chantal." No actually he's here already "
Then I hold the waist of that boy, and said
" He, he is my boyfriend " I see the shock of chantal and the cute guy face.

" What your new is a boy, are you dumb or your just joking"she said but still shocked.
" I'm not joking so if you don't want to be third wheel can we, get out now? Thanks" as we walk away from her but I heard she said " he's joking right "as I laughed

Then I remember I have a class then I look at the boy," uhm, hi" as I start the conversation
"Hi"  he shortly reply, " can I know your name?"
"Ow yeah, I'm Kiel, first year college" he said.
"And I know you, you don't need to say your name.."  he said. Then "uhm Kiel I think we're late " as I said.
" yeah but what's that for?"
"You will now later can I know your number"
"Ah  yeah it's 09xxxxxxxxx"
" Okay bye.."

As I leave.. m