manik side story

Hai ..

Hello ..

Happy reading. ..

A small precap , manan comes to mathura and stay 8n same hotel , riya sees nandhini and die to her care and touch she feels like nandhini is her mom and same says to manik , manik feels bad for riya ..

*******""****

Manik room ..

He was making riya sleep and thinking to himself..

Manik : i am sorry baccha , mein aapse jhoot bola ki tumhari mumma angel hai lekin woh aurat maa kehne ki layak nahi hai , sirf paison keliye tumhe bhej diya , khud ki aulaad ko 50 crores keliye bhej diya .

Maantha hunn uss din mera hi galathi hai lekin woh aurat uss galathi ka faida utakar tumhe isthmaal kiya only just for money , isiliye mein koi bhi ladki par barosa nahi kar para hunn except family and friends..

Saying this remembers what happened before 7 years ...

**********""**""
Flashback

7 saal pehle

Manik and gang came to Shimla for business meeting and concert , on that night , company held a party and fan5 took part in that party , but someone spiked manik drink , which makes his harmones to urge for physical need ..

His body is burning like hell ..

Alya : manik tum teek ho ??

Manik : haan ?? Han haa ..

Manik : ( to himself) yeh mujhe kya hora hai , ayisa kabhi nahi huva ,,

Dhruv : you are not looking good manik , doctor ko bhulav ??

Manik : no no i am fine ..

Mukthi : manik chalo chalthey yaha se ..

Manik : it's ok tum log enjoy karo , mein hotel chala jatha hunn ..

Cabir : are you sure manik , kya hua hai ?? Abhi tak toh teek tha na..

Manik : ( in mind ) mujhe kya hua khud mein jaantha nahi , jaldi hotel room jana hoga , agar mein apna control kho bhaita toh ?? Company aur fab5 ki reputation karaab hojayegi ...

Cabir : are you ok manik ??

Man : yeah , you guys enjoy , mein jara hunn , i have an important work ..

He left from there with hearing any one replay , he took his car and rushed towards hotel , from each passing second it's getting hard to control his harmones , in btw his car got disbanded and he fell in near by river , he saw a girl who was unconscious and due to darkness he can't able to see her face , but by the touch he can sense that she is a girl and due to her clothes and body , he understands that she is young and may she fell in river accidentally ,

Man : hey , koun ho tum ?? Get up ..

He tries hard to wake her up rubbing her hands and legs ,

Man : may be is got hypothermia ..

He gives oxygen by keeping his mouth , that girl slightly caugh,,.

Man : thank god saas chal rahi hai ,

He again rubs her hands and legs , unknown to his his harmones got activated due to a girl touch , he lost his control on himself and kept his lips on her and slowly removed her and his clothes and got intimated , his brain is not in his senses , and unknown to him he did a big mistake by touching a girl without her consent .