7- Movie

~~~

~~~

I spent the rest of my day with Loren. After he bought me my books, which I didn't want him to do, we both got hungry and decided to stop by a nearby cafe that was around the corner.

It looked cute and I have been meaning to go to it for a while, but I have been passing it down because I've been so caught up with school work.

But now I am finally glad that I get to go because it is EXTREMELY good.

I need to come here when Ella gets back. She's going to love it here.

I snap out of my thoughts when I see Loren come back and sit down right in front of me. There is a slight awkward silence between us. I am pretty sure one of us is waiting for the other to break the silence.

"Do you like the cafe?" Loren says, finally breaking the sort of awkward silence between us.

"This is my only time ever being here to be honest with you, but I like it a lot." I say taking a sip of my iced coffee.

The best coffee that there is.

"That's good," he says, taking a sip of his coffee as well, "can I tell you something?"

"Of course you can."

"I like that you invited me today to hang out with you. I had a lot of fun with you today."

I smiled at his words.

"I had a lot of fun with you today as well Loren. We should keep hanging out."

Loren nods while looking at me. He has some beautiful eyes. People find the brown eyes the most boring too have or to even look at. I find the beauty in them. If the sun was to hit them just right, they look like a pool of honey that people would die to dive into.

His freckles are scattered all over his cheeks and nose. I love freckles, I have some myself but when I see them on other people, it looks so pretty.

"Iris?"

I snap out of my trance of admiring Lorens features.

"Yes?"

"What are you doing for the rest of the day?"

I had to think. I had nothing to do other than finish a paper... that isn't due for another week. So basically nothing.

"Nothing that I can think of right now. Why do you ask?"

"I was planning on watching a movie tonight. At my house, and given the fact that we don't have class tomorrow, I was wondering if you wanted to come watch it with me?" Loren asked me.

Aww he's blushing. That's so cute.

"Of course! What movie do you plan on watching?" I ask finishing my coffee.

That was so good I want another one.

"Anything you have been wanting to watch but haven't had time too?" He asked me.